Anime & Manga Your first EVER anime! ^^

I'm pretty sure my first anime was Yu Yu Hakusho, excluding any Ghibli Films I might have watched back in the day. I also had some Sailor Moon VHS tapes, but I can't remember if I watched those before Yu Yu Hakusho.

My first anime was Mew mew power back in.. like 2003 - 2004 I didn't get into anime until 7th grade (2010) where I re watched mew mew power, then found Tokyo mew mew and went from there.

...If I'm being truthful here then I'll admit that it was either B Gata H Kei or Girls Bravo.

(I can't remember which came first. I was pretty new to anime and stumbled upon these things...I think I'm done with that whole phase now.)

Last edited:
Not sure. Either Sailor Moon or Vampire knight, mind you I got into it only over 5 years ago.

My first anime was Sailor Moon. It warms my heart that my niece is now watching the old one - she is 3. <3
sailor-moon-press-release.jpg

I cut my anime teeth on Robotech & Voltron, then years later it was Akira, Golgo 13 and Fist of the North Star. Oh and can't forget Dragon Ball and DBZ.
I was really into it when Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, and Trigun came out (and still am into anime.)

Mine was probably the original Full Metal Alchemist. It was long ago, so I have a hard time remembering.

Whats the first anime I ever watched

Well the first anime I ever watched was Dragon ball z it was Recommended by my cousin who loves anime but I didn't start watching it way later into the year (the years 2014) I started watching during august and the moment I started watching it I kept watching it until I finished the series I watched everyday and every chance I have

And my favourite scene of Dragon ball z was when Goku turned super sayian for the first time ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back