Anime & Manga Your first EVER anime! ^^

My first ones were the standard Digimon, Pokemon, and Sailor Moon, but the first one I sat down and really paid attention to was Angel Beats. After that, I took on Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and One Piece.

I can't really say which was my first since I've been watching anime for so long. It was probably either Pokemon, DBZ, or Sailor Moon. But the very first show I sat down and watched beginning to end, all on my own, was Maze the Megaburst Space. I can't for the life of me recall why I chose that one. I'd never seen it anywhere else. I may have watched it just because I read it parodied The Wizard of Oz.

The first anime I watched was Deltora Quest. At the time I was just watching it because I had read the book series (still not sure why it was made into a manga and anime...XD)
I'm not sure why I watched anime after that, though. I think I realized that in anime people with cat ears and tails were common, and since I love cats needed to find one XD. Which is why the first anime I watched after that was Mew Mew Power/Tokyo Mew Mew.

i enjoyed those classic anime's as a child like Sailor Moon
but my first anime when I was aware of what anime even was, was Lovely Complex lmao

My first anime that I really watched was fruits basket. I watched Naruto with my brothers, but I never actually watched it...Fruits basket, though, was my gateway anime :33:

My first ever animes are Kore Wa Zombie Desuka, Hidan No Aria and Highschool DxD.

I especially loved Highschool DxD.

Digimon was my first (Its game is awesome! Digimon dawn and dusk NOT A RIP OFF OF POKEMON) then after that it was DBZ and DBS

Pokemon was always on TV when I was a little kid, but the first series I actually watched fully was Akame Ga Kill which is debatably a really obscure anime to start off on, considering most people prefer starting with Sword Art Online or Attack On Titan.

I can't say I remember the first anime I've ever watched since I've been watching anime since I was a baby, but I loved Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch.

I liked how they sang all the time and they were mermaids. Rina was my favorite, not sure why though.

And while I'm more of a manga person, I love a good romance anime from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back