Anime & Manga Your first EVER anime! ^^

Mine was the original Ghost in the Shell movie. My older brother had a friend that brought it over on VHS and we watched it a couple times back to back because it was awesome!

My first anime has to be Inuyasha, but it was the time where I was a child and considered it a cartoon so I barely remember any of the scenes.
However, the anime I really consider to be my first is either Full Moon Sagashite or Ouran High School Host Club. I can't remember which one I saw first, but I definitely remember that I watched these two at an early age. I loved the angst of Full Moon and the comedy of Ouran High School Host club that I rewatch them once a year. I even listened to both the dub and sub version. I just adore these two animes.​

DBZ. The first anime that made me start watching other anime was Inuyasha. The anime that made me start reading Manga was Fruit Baskets [I needed to know who she picked].

Mapletown, which was made in 1986 and was a slice of life about a bunch of animals living in a village. Really cute, used to rent the VHS tapes when I was a wee thing.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. I watched clips of it frequently on YouTube, and I'd seen so many I figured I may as well watch it all. Good choice, considering despite watching like thirty things I still missed half the amazing content.

Hmmm.... I think it was Inuyasha, then FMA followed by Soul Eater, Pandora Hearts, Chobits, Naruto, One Piece, Shaman King, and then Citrus.

Without actually knowing they were anime because I was a small, small child who just wanted that good cartoon content: Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics and The Little Bits.

And when I was older and actually knew what anime was: Sailor Moon and DBZ.

My first ever anime was when I was little girl and it was: Hayao Miyazaki's "Castle in the Sky". And then when I was younger, I rediscovered what anime was and the animes were: Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon, Digimon, Pokemon and the list goes on forever... Lolz!

Soul Eater.
I had a friend named Micheal the Rabbit God who would always compare me to Death the Kid. So I just had to watch it. Fell in love instantly.

Gundam 00. Was my favourite anime for a long while until I watched Iron-Blooded Orphans, since then it's been my second favourite anime.

Dragon Ball Z

A friend introduced me to the series when I was staying over at his place around the time the series was starting up. Instantly was hooked on it.

My first ever anime was Wolf’s Rain. I watched the entire series with my ex-boyfriend. I loved it until the end, which made me feel disappointed. lol I hated that ending! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back