Anime & Manga Your first EVER anime! ^^

Mine was definitely Sailor Moon, and I loved it. After that, I watching pretty much anything on adult swim or Toonami.

The very first anime I watched was Dragonball. Not Dragonball Z, just Dragonball. I think I was 12 or 13 when I first saw it.

The first anime I ever saw? It was Inuyasha, I thought it was interesting. The first anime I ever watched all the way through? Fullmetal Alchemist, it was amazing and is to this day one of my favorite anime's.

Pretty sure my first anime was Sailor Moon thanks to my mother
Itty bitty 11 year old, watching anime at the kitchen table
ah... memories

My brain wants to say Sailor Moon, and I'm PRETTY sure it is, but since I was born in the early 90's, it could might as well have been Pokémon, since I was so little when I watched it. So either Sailor Moon or Pokémon!

Soul Eater!!! I loved it so much! At first, I was really weirded out by the animation since the beginning with Lord Death and the DWMA seemed mixed with both 3D and 2D, but after the first episode, it grew on me. I feel so much nostalgia and happiness when I think of that anime and the characters. I've watched it over probably 50+ times, including the strange knock-off, Soul Eater NOT. Which, wasn't nearly as good, but I loved it none the less.

I love Soul Eater. That's all. ^^

What was the first anime you ever watched? And what did you think of it?

Mine was Naruto. :D

I didn't know about anime at the time, but I really liked Sasuke (my first anime crush lol), and I also liked Sakura. *face-palm*

I was sooo scared when Jiraiya came in, because I thought my mom was going to think I was watching something bad. xD

i remember being hooked on Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch when I was little, but Food Wars was really the one to introduce me to the anime world. The ecchi and food had a big impression on me, turns out not all animes are that perverted hehe

Tokyo Mew Mew, and I still re-watch certain scenes even nowadays.
tumblr_m9gcm3GGDG1qzckow.gif

I vaguely remember being really little and catching Battle of the Planets or G-Force (an early dub of Gatchaman) but I remember first getting into an anime with Sailor moon, watching it with my sister.

Naruto. That was the very first time I started watching anime. I first seen it over my babysitters house when I was about 8 or 10.
Those memories are still precious til this day.

The first anime series I ever completed was Kyoukai no Kanata and damn did it made me feel my feels.

The movie wasn't as feelsy as the anime but it was still great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back