Other Your favourite member of the Bat-Family?

Larry

Your resident on-and-off bibliomaniac!
For me anyway, it has to be Jason Todd; I think his circumstances in the way he grew up and acted are unique compared to the other Robins and seeing how he's been involved in the new Titans series as well being introduced into the third season of Young Justice, the only way is up for the Red Hood. :D

Who's your favourite lads and ladies?

You can't go wrong there buddy, but if you ever do what to get into the comics, DC did something of a reboot there three years ago at this stage now called "Rebirth" which took the best bits out of the New 52 and merged them together with some facets of the old continuity. I'd highly recommend Red Hood and the Outlaws if you do! :D

Thanks for the recommendation! Though I am probably just gonna stick to anime and manga, got my hands full with them. Oh and movies of course :P

Well, now that you mention it, there's a great animated DC movie called Batman: Under the Red Hood and has been lauded as one of the best animated films DC has ever put out there. It's a great film, highly recommended. :)

ImmenseAdvancedElephantseal-max-1mb.gif

Terry McGinnis.

Batman of the Future has to be, in my opinion, the best DC animated series to date.

As much as I would like to, I could never give the character the justice he rightfully deserves. It's been ages since I've seen the show.
do you rp as any dc character? or who do you rp as?
im currently watching the show

Users who are viewing this thread

Back