Other Your favorite childhood toy

All kinds. Lego City, Rock Raiders, Search and Rescue....

I had quite a collection.

Nice. My brother and I just got whatever we could find at thrift stores or yard sales due to financial limits. I don't really know which stuff came from which set. Occasionally, we'd get a small $10 set with a Star Wars or Lego Friends minifigure for a younger sibling's birthday, but that was about it. He often made up science fiction worlds. I think he still plays with them (He's almost 18 btw)

I wonder if that is why I usually do realistic modern rps :ooo

I happened to read a lot of history and novels at around the time we used to do this... that may or may not have influenced my RP style. Often, if I do a modern RP, at least one character is obviously different and has a magical/ science fictional attribute.

Bionicles, dude. Bionicles were the SHIT when I was a kid. Knights Kingdom, to a lesser extent. I think I had all the fantasy legos at one point. Transformers, too. I liked robotic and medieval things.

Also Tonka trucks, strangely enough, though I never actually remember buying or receiving any of them. They had a habit of just appearing in my toy box sometimes. Not that I would complain.

Bionicles, dude. Bionicles were the SHIT when I was a kid. Knights Kingdom, to a lesser extent. I think I had all the fantasy legos at one point. Transformers, too. I liked robotic and medieval things.

Also Tonka trucks, strangely enough, though I never actually remember buying or receiving any of them. They had a habit of just appearing in my toy box sometimes. Not that I would complain.

Bionicles, dude. Bionicles were the SHIT when I was a kid.

Bionicles, dude.

Bionicles,

BIONICLES

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

marry me

My favorite toy? Oh lord i still have him around XD
My stuffed brown bear! he was my older brothers toy and when i was 3 (as far he told me) he gave me the little guy and since then he is still with me! my bro is in his 30...so i must say this little guy is old as a fossil! he has brown fur and yellow belly and face with one eye missing, a few holes here and there and stuffing can be clearly be just...taken out of it if i wanted XD, his belly and face was white but it got yellow and old, i wash it by hand like once a month (at the least if i don't forget), but not in the washing machine, don't want him being torn up now do i?

I don't know...i really don't know, i just CANT have a day without him in my sight, he is more than a toy to me, he is a great friend! (Believe me when i watch toy stories when i was young...i got weird thinking he would come to life, watching him hoping he would move or something XD) his name is Gorilla (dont ask...), i keep him on the night stand and sometimes hug the stuffing out of him, yes...i know...i am not that young anymore, BUT I STILL HAVE MY BUDDY DON'T JUDGE!...don't hear them gorilla, they are just jelly!

I had a stuffed bear with a music box in it, can't recall what song it played, though. It was a white bear with a little blue polka-dot bowtie and blue eyes, and wore a weird green, yellow, and pink outfit. I named her Pippi because my mom liked to call me that. I had long, hip-length hair when I was little and my mom would hold my ponytails and braids out to the sides of my face like Pippi Longstocking's hair.

I had a Woody doll that went everywhere with me from ages 3 to 9. I threw it away when I was about 18, but now I kinda wish I would've fixed it up and kept it for my future kids.

I had a Woody doll that went everywhere with me from ages 3 to 9. I threw it away when I was about 18, but now I kinda wish I would've fixed it up and kept it for my future kids.
Don't worry. If Toy Story 3 taught me anything, he was rescued by aliens in a giant claw machine and probably belongs to a little girl a block away now.

Power Rangers was where it was at, man. And no, not the shitty movie Power Rangers. The OG ones, baby. Red was my man. I would take him to the pool with me all the time. I tied some balloon string around his waist and would pretend he was attached to a helicopter, getting rescued from the ocean. Good times.

Oh, and I basically worshiped G.I. Joe back in the day, so Snake Eyes was my man, too.

My brothers got super into Bionicles. I loved loved loved Mata Nui (I think that was his name?). Here's a picture of him I found on Google. Bringing back memories, man. My brothers and I would each have our own Bioncle and basically roleplay through them without knowing it.

bionglalmn01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back