Other Your favorite childhood toy

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm pretty much sure almost everyone here has there favorite childhood toy. So why not talk about it. Even i have my favorite childhood toy. It's still around around my house in display.

There was a moose plush that I very fond of. Used to call him "Bullwinkle", because my uncle was a fan of the Rocky and Bullwinkle show. XD Younger me saw no problems with it, and the name stuck. I accidentally left him behind when my mother and I left our grandparents house many years ago, and haven't seen him since.

It's a pretty old show (I'm thinking 60s), so I'd be surprised if anyone hadn't heard about it at some point. I got a DVD from said uncle that I like to pop in and watch from time to time.

Well, i've seen some cartoons old and new. Keeping the old show a go? That's sweet.

LEGO City stuff, and there were these like, action figures but they were campers.

Funny enough I made so many different scenarios with these guys, I started RP early.

LEGO City stuff, and there were these like, action figures but they were campers.

Funny enough I made so many different scenarios with these guys, I started RP early.

My brother started the exact same way.

My favorite toy when I was little fluctuated because we got rid of toys so often. 1-7 definitely a little pink rabbit with black bead eyes. 7 - 10 a Tigger figurine that stood up with wires and had a broken wire in the tail. At around 11 and 12 I didn't really play with toys as much and my favorite object was a red square loom for making patches, directly followed by the sewing set I made stuffed animals with. 13+ I was far more cooking, craft, and garden oriented.

Game, prolly Nascar Kart Racing

Car, a green 2010 Lambo Gallarado, who used to be a star driver in this old racing series me and my bro made up

I went on the have different interests

As my interests changed, I learned to garden and sew more. I now keep and maintain a large garden and patch things for myself, as well as sewing stuffed animals on occasion. As for the loom, I had to bid it farewell after using it to make a couple of extra large pillows. Everything cultivated grows into something... your interests will quite possibly help you as you grow them.

Indeed they do, especially if you have the good luck to come to the store when they're going at 3 for a dollar and know all 7 of your siblings want Hot Wheels cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back