TV & Film your fav childhood cartoon

While it originally came out way before my time, Scooby Doo: Where are you? I loved watching that on boomerang growing up and I still love and collect Scooby Doo stuff. I even have a record with two episodes of Scooby Doo on it that never made it to TV.

I had phases

1-5= My Little Pony, Strawberry Shorecake, Rainbow Brite, Care Bears

5-10= Lady Lovelylocks, DuckTales, Chip n Dale, Inspector Gadget, Tiny Toons, Pirates of Dark Water, Scooby Doo

10+ Up= Animaniacs, Sailor Moon, Gargoyles

I had many more I would watch religiously but those are the ones I remember that I would rewatch as a child.

Kim Possible (call me beep me if you wanna reach me?)

Courage the Cowardly Dog (Muriel!)

And Johnny Bravo to name a few from when I was younger. Not to mention Ed, Edd, and Eddie. I’m still obsessed with Scooby Doo though lol.

Looney Tunes, Edd Ed & Eddy, Spongebob, Dexter's Lab, Rocko's Modern Life, Teen Titans, Tom & Jerry, Chowder, Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet & The Mysterons, Futurama, CatDog, all 90's, 2000's, etc. cartoons.

There was one cartoon that was live action, kinda like power rangers, but it was focused in a virtual environment where the main characters would go into the computer and take on baddies in the computer, it was really cool, but I can't remember the name of it now for the life of me.
Vr Troopers

man there are so many. Astroboy, The Raccoons, Samurai Pizza Cats, Loonie Toons, Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, The Wuzzles, Gummie Bears, Teddy Ruxpin, Darkwing Duck, Tail Spin, The Simpsons, The Flintsones, The Jetsons, Reboot, The Carebears, Pinky and the Brain, there are more but that is all that I can remember at the moment.

Super_Robot_Monkey_Team_Hyperforce_Go_logo.gif

It was actually my life and my mom always reminds me how in love with the main character I was as a kid.

Not the best cartoon ever, but it was entertaining and cute and funny in all the right ways.

Looney Tunes, Edd Ed & Eddy, Spongebob, Dexter's Lab, Rocko's Modern Life, Teen Titans, Tom & Jerry, Chowder, Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet & The Mysterons, Futurama, CatDog, all 90's, 2000's, etc. cartoons.

There was one cartoon that was live action, kinda like power rangers, but it was focused in a virtual environment where the main characters would go into the computer and take on baddies in the computer, it was really cool, but I can't remember the name of it now for the life of me.

Are you thinking of Reboot? I Loved that one.

Jimmy Neutron and Chalk Zone was my go-to shows outside of the usual Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents run on Nick.
For CN it was KND, Billy & Mandy, Fosters, and Chowder.

PPG, Dexter's Lab and Spongebob really got me out of the boredom loop

Last edited:
I loved so many cartoons as a child...
Pokemon
Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go
Digimon
Medabots
Wünchpunch
Danny Phantom
Fairly Odd Parents
Johnny Test
so many more. Lots of "boy" cartoons there. I refused to watch things like Winx Club. No fairies and girly cartoons for me. I preferred fighting robots and epic adventures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back