• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Your Blood is Mine (OOC)

Main
Here

zigzaglin

Your Blood is Mine
(OOC for Your Blood is mine a Vampire x Prey group rp)

A place for OOC for the rp! Talk, plan, discuss the rp, and ask questions!

This is awesome. Out of curiosity, are the pairings randomly picked or do we discuss that? I'm totally open to anything either way!

Im so happy we finally get to start for a minute there i thought it would fail xD thanks so much cat for doubling up you save the day *Sound the victory fanfare* as for pairings its for discussion unless you all want me to randomly pick who goes with who =)

Hollo~
Fr cat is a hero! I don't mind with whoever Vincent pairs with. If everyone feels the same we can roll the dice or figure it out in the RP?

I have set up the character post in the main rp for all your viewing pleasure =3 all of them together are amazing i cant wait for Athen's to smooch all the prey's faces lol

I have set up the character post in the main rp for all your viewing pleasure =3 all of them together are amazing i cant wait for Athen's to smooch all the prey's faces lol
Lol just casually being greedy. This is why Vincent fights. XD

To be clear, Athen was the only one who went to the market?

Lol just casually being greedy. This is why Vincent fights. XD

To be clear, Athen was the only one who went to the market?
He IS a glutton xD he wants all the food and blood lol

and yes he wen to the market while the rest stayed home not enough room in the truck and all that.

I’m fine if the pairings are randomly generated, makes it more interesting that way

Thank-you thank-you ^^'

Also I'm totally fine with random pickings in that case ; ) so long as I don't get matched with myself lol

okay! Ill do a random picking then =) Once i do that i will post them in the main rp and let yall know here!

The pairings are up! I randomized them i hope you like who your love is gonna be ^^ Oh! and the intro is up as well!

I wasn’t expecting this pairing but it’ll be interesting to see how it works out.

They are literally pets lol. Either fit Vincent but having a bunny mate definitely shows how incredibly soft he is.

zigzaglin zigzaglin what year does it take place? Like modern AU?

I'll try to get a post out for Mitsuki tomorrow, I've a bit too sleepy tonight to type up a post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back