• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Your Baby’s Mother

Greekgeek1213

Arrow Ace Aro Ace
Hi! I had this idea when I was thinking about what I want my future life to look like. I thought it’d be interesting to have a situation where my character became a parent... without a husband or boy friend. You’re the donor she used to become a parent, and we end up meeting. What will happen when you meet your baby’s mother who you’d never met in your life?

I’m a college student, but I do have a lot of free time. I do ask that you have decent writing skills, meaning you write with proper grammar and spelling, though I do find that it’s okay if a couple of things are incorrect here and there, as long as they don’t interfere with the role play.

This role play also incorporates the LGBT+ community with a couple of identities that aren’t very common (more will be revealed in the role play), just as a head’s up.

If you are interested at all with the idea of a parent-type role play, then please either comment below or PM me :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back