• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Young Justice/Teen Titans

Redwing

Hi there. It's been a while since I've RP'd anything, but recently I've been in the mood for some superhero RPing, so here we are. Anyone up for a teen superhero RP set in the DC universe? I have an idea or two for plot but I'm totally open to suggestions.

Regarding requirements, I'd like posts to be around a paragraph each. Doesn't have to be every time, as I know I'm guilty of posting only a couple of sentences when I don't have much to say, but I want to keep things moving and descriptive. Third person only, just a preference I have when RPing. Proper grammar is obviously required. I'd also prefer people who can post at least a couple of times a day, RP's get boring very quickly if people don't post a lot. In addition, let's try not to post too much if another person is lagging behind. Maybe a post or two before letting everyone catch up.

One last thing, I think it'd be cool if everyone was active in the OOC chat. I like to get to know the people I RP with :D

Accepting 4 players for a total of 5 (including me).
Characters have to be teenage superheroes in the DC universe.

Very interested. I have a homebrew trainee Green Lantern I've used in a couple of RPs before if that would be okay!

Wow that was quick. He looks awesome, I'm excited to interact with him :D We'll start once the other 3 spots are filled.

This brings me back to my MANY years roleplaying Gar Logan. I'm just passing through though, not sure if I'd be able to do a DC roleplay again. ;)

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E
Do you mean a new character who takes on the role of Kid Flash, or a gender-bent Wally West? Personally I'd prefer the first one since I like seeing new characters, but I don't mind the second if that's what you wanna go for.

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E
Do you mean a new character who takes on the role of Kid Flash, or a gender-bent Wally West? Personally I'd prefer the first one since I like seeing new characters, but I don't mind the second if that's what you wanna go for.
I was meaning like a new character. One I would create.

Are you still up for one more member? Kinda tempted to re-use a character I didn't really get to use well previously mostly because bickering with RingSlinger RingSlinger is amusing af

Users who are viewing this thread

Back