• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Young Justice: secert and lies- interest check

Lil Shirou

Ask me about current roleplays i might be doing.
Young adult and teens come together to form a team under Batman direction. Specializing black ops mission that the justice league and other highly public heroes can not do. They also try to balance their lives with going to school, friends, and family.

• story would be revealed over time. If you have mission ideas message me about them. With the beginning happening during summer break.

• I prefer to keep things orignal characters except for ncp Batman and other justice league member.

• if you ever watch the tv show Young Justice it be simuliar to that

• certain Ncp character will be played by me or someone else with my permission.
( Batman and black canary mainly)

• This is long term setting and so if you can't commit to the rp don't join

• avoid power topping other people characters. Example: if one person has shape shifting butbit done in a certain way. don't add it to your power pool as you can do it better.

• children or sidekicks of super heroes is okay as long it your creation.

Karcen Karcen

Last edited:
Interested, I definitely need a good hero RP right now; and if it's anything like the show I'm sensing a lot of drama!

this seems interesting, but what are the post length, frequency, quality etc expectations, if you dont mind my asking?

Two paragraphs

If you properly exit your character from interaction and keep up. You can take breaks.

I am not overly picky on grammar.

Try to post 3 times a week or more.

Oooh mind if I join in here?

If you don't mind me asking, how many writers writers will you be accepting? That is to say, how many are on the team?

Two paragraphs

bare minimum? i ask simply because i dont want to end up one lining because the people im RPing with are doing so. i like two paragraphs as a minimum, but any less than that becomes awkward for me - i cant really write a response to something if there is no detail about it.

bare minimum? i ask simply because i dont want to end up one lining because the people im RPing with are doing so. i like two paragraphs as a minimum, but any less than that becomes awkward for me - i cant really write a response to something if there is no detail about it.
Two paragraphs is a standard minimum as I often encourage other to write more. I also encorage people to work together.

A'ight I'm interested, I'm already gonna claim a Kryptonian-clone cause I've got a stellar backstory in mind.

Would I be able to play an OC operating under an already existing alias? I'm considering using a new incarnation of Squire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back