• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice Resurgence

Samraa watched the "conversation" as she tried to understand what any of them were really talking about. Apokolips she got, and she was pretty sure atmosphere meant weather. Apokoliptian weather would definitely be bad for Earth, that much she knew as well. What she didn't understand, aside from some of the more technical terms, was why the Justice League was putting the team of newbies on the case. Something as important as that merited bigger players in her mind. Then there was her other big problem.

"Possession, brainwashing, hypnosis. There are lots of possibilities." She explained to SK. Those were things she knew about. She turned to Nightwing. "I disagree with putting Red as the leader, though. He may be a good team player but he proved in the simulation that he can't keep a level head. Besides, stealth and covert operations don't seem like his deal." She thought back to the screaming and glowing costume. Definitely not a stealth guy. "I won't be a good leader, either. Harley was the only one who kept cool in the training." She added quickly.

Harley | Hecate
Harley was listening to the conversation between the boys, she understood what was going on but chose not to really participate in the conversation itself. Instead she studied the tower that was still on display.

The technology was quite interesting, though whoever was building them or dealing the parts would be incredibly dangerous and difficult to hunt down. It would likely take them a while to gather the information needed.

She was so lost in thought that when she came back to her sense she caught the last bit about what Samraa had said about leadership. Her eyes went as wide as saucers looking from Samraa to Nightwing to Red Lantern and back to Samraa again.
"What?! I don't really think that is a good idea..." She said stumbling over her words she wasn't sure why Samraa had suggested her.

TyVibes TyVibes Jadus Jadus SecretRock SecretRock

@TyTydaDog @SecretRock @SheWhoMustNotBeNamed @The DoomyFish

Jax takes Samraas words like the impact of a bullet, stepping back he simply nods, his time in the corps was indeed experience. Though he was surrounded by other Red Lanterns so being a raging blood spewing monster was kind of mandatory. Nightwing looks from Red Lantern to Samraa, before saying "Although I appreciate your input Samraa, if anyone else would lead the group it would be S.K." the white eyes fall on S.k "are you willing to lead the team?" with the question about who would want to destroy the world Red lantern answers "Apokolips atmosphere wouldn't kill all human life but its strain on the human body would coerce anyone into slavery for a breath of fresh air."

Nightwing continues "these towers, when they are built stands eight stories tall. Seeing as we have yet to see one means they haven't been built yet." A three dimensional image of the warehouse district appears on the holotable "we will have to set up a small perimeter to monitor for a hint of the exchange, you will all have radio contact, stick together and be safe. Any other questions?"

"It's amazing isn't it? How it all hurts but we never give up."

"Life is all about how you handle Plan B"

Joseph Schutz // S.K
Joseph kept quiet as his questions were answered and the 'who should be leader?' exchange went on, that is, until he was suggested leader by Nightwing. He took a minute until he composed himself to then ask Nightwing,
"Why?" He didn't understand, he hadn't really led anyone before, for heaven's sake, he'd never even been on a team before. "Are you sure?" He then asked quickly, trying to cover his slight panic. "I've never done anything like this before, am I really fit to lead the team?" Joseph was confused and looked to each of his teammates, he could barely control his power but he did have fighting experience, so that was going for him at least, he then decided that even if he was leader, he'd watched enough team based shows to know how a good leader should act and damn him if he wouldn't do his best for this team and his first chance to help save the world.

Jadus Jadus SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SecretRock SecretRock

Sam just nodded when Nightwing shot down the idea for Harley to be leader. The idea seemed to panic her, so she might not be up for it after all. She didn't miss Red's hurt expression, but she thought it was for the best. She didn't mean that he wasn't a nice person, but negative feelings were like a flame. If their leader began to freak out or branch off on his own like Red seemed to be the type to do, what would the rest of them be left with? SK himself seemed fine enough with being leader, though she did recognise a little bit of that panic that Harley had. Not nearly as much.

She gave a small shake of her head to Nightwing in response to his final question. She looked over the hologram in front of them, committing the map to memory. It was quite simple, just a warehouse district. It would probably be easy enough to find which one they were in. Chances are unhuman technology would be guarded by unhuman people.

Harley | Hecate
Harley breathed a sigh of relief that she wouldn't be the leader. It was a little known fact that she suffered from anxiety, and although she hadn't had a bad attack in while, being placed in a leadership position could trigger one and that wasn't a risk she was willing to take especially if she was in battle.

S.K seemed like he would be suited for the position but then she also thought that Red would be a good leader too, he just needed to overcome his anger triggers but she believed that he would.

Turning her attention back to the missions she made mental notes on the building " I can get through the vents easy enough in my shadow form as I am not exactly solid in that form, it will be quite difficult to spot me if I'm in a dark corner and I can cover others somewhat if they don't move to much" Harley said still looking at the building, she was looking forward to seeing how this would play out

Jadus Jadus SecretRock SecretRock TyVibes TyVibes

Nightwing nods to S.K saying "I believe you can do the job, I don't put my stock in people lightly." going to the computer he types in more calculations saying "You will take the XR-2 jet to the warehouse district in Gotham, it has a cloaking mechanism so you can hover over the buildings as you search. It has an autopilot unless any of you can fly a jet? Imperious and Kid Jaegar will meet you there. Dismissed" Red Lantern floats gliding lightly towards the hangar bay to the XR-2 jet.

Futuristic_sci_fi_Spaceship_fighter_jet_comber_frigate_jericho_inqusitor_concept_art_design_star_wars_starcaft_2_ii_movie.jpg

Sam stood from the table after Nightwing's send off. Time for their first mission. It seemed simple enough, recon was usually easy though her old missions never usually involved alien technology. It was a little worrying that someone wanted to terraform Earth, but that's what the league was there to stop. Superman, Wonder Woman, several Green Lanterns, that's what they were there for. When she got back, she'd have to find Raqiq before she left. Green Arrow didn't know when to expect her back, so she could take her time doing that. It would be better than leaving a cat unsupervised in a satellite. A satellite that probably had weapons, too.

She followed Red to the hangar, mulling over whether she should apologise. She felt like she should, not that she felt she'd done anything too wrong, but she had no idea how to phrase anything like that. That was probably why they insisted she try with a team like this instead of with ordinary teenagers. She got the feeling that the five she'd met were quite a bit more mature than their peers, not that she should just go around insulting them whenever.

Harley | Hecate
Harley followed Samraa and Red from the briefing room towards the Hanger, still mulling over the mission. She was both excited and apprehensive, this would be here first time out on the field with others to think about but she was confident that all would work out.

Catching up to Red she walked slowly next to him, she was sort of worried about how he was handling the discussion, she discreetly searched his facial expressions for any sign that he may be upset about the change of leadership.
She wanted to ask but she wasn't certain how to bring it up, perhaps maybe he was fine with it.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see Samraa deep in thought, it didn't seem like her teammates were in the mood for small talk at this point in time and if was to be honest with herself neither was she.

Jadus Jadus SecretRock SecretRock

Taking a seat he straps himself in, remaining quiet. As the others board the female A.I voices "Hello Alpha team. We will begin take off sequence now." the engines begin to prime, buttons begin lighting on the command console. Jax turns to the others "strap in, I heard this ship really kicks on take off." On the com Imperious voice comes through "All you bozos are leaving without us!?!?! we just had some side business to handle. Since you all wanna be wieners well meet you aaaaat.... Gotham Warehouse district. Why in the crap shit hell are we going there? WHATEVA Kid Jaeger and I will meet you all there. Peace out" the com cuts out. The A.I says "I hate when he hi-jacks my systems" Imperious jumps on com's once more "Oh you love it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back