• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice Resurgence

"It's amazing isn't it? How it all hurts but we never give up."

"Life is all about how you handle Plan B"

Joseph Schutz // S.K
Joseph had progressed to level two when the red lantern, now in civilian clothing, walked in and hailed him. He smiled back to let him know he had seen him and then called for the simulation to stop. Brushing some of the now slightly damp hair from his eyes he walked over, stopping a few paces in front of his teammate.

"Hi, you're the red lantern, right?" Joseph asked him, giving his hand for a handshake. He felt the normal twinge of anxiety at hearing his words, a mix between bavarian German and british English. He didn't know if he would ever get over how he sounded when he spoke English... Jadus Jadus

@TyTydaDog @SecretRock @SheWhoMustNotBeNamed @The DoomyFish

Imperius stops typing at the mention of the Nazi doctor, in his mind he is thrown into a flashback of Vandal Savage communing with the doctor in order to create a magic based biblical plague of unimaginable destruction. As Joey mentioned the beautiful and powerful Wonder Woman crashes in and breaks up the meeting, ripping back into the present a solitary tear slides down the tan cheek of Imperius. He quickly wipes it away saying "well we better get das booties on the road then" he begins making his way to the hangar saying back to Joey "I assume well be taking your wheels then Smalls?" Fluffy walks over placing a hand on Savages shoulder as a way of goodbye.

Jax nods with a small smile "I am a member of the Red Lantern Corps, I prefer to be in my casual clothes when not on mission. Your accent is strange to me. I just wanted to say I'd be looking forward to working with you. You prevail through will and skill compared to the rest of us who are just given power. It is an honor."

Harley | Hecate
Harleys eyebrows almost disappeared into her hairline at the comment Imperious made, he seemed to be full of snarky comments that she wasn't sure how to take as she wasn't a hundred percent sure if he was trying to be funny or not. Deciding not to waste her breath on a reply, she turned back to Samraa.

"I heard the training room was the best of the best and has everything you can think of for training" she said her face threatening to split in two with how wide her grin was "would you like to come check it out with me before we go choose room?" She didn't particularly want to go by herself but she had been dying to see the room since Raven had mentioned that the room was much better then the one they had at titans tower, however she also realized that Samraa probably also wanted to unwind and get settled and didn't want her new teammate to feel obligated to come with her.

SecretRock SecretRock Jadus Jadus TyVibes TyVibes The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Samraa al-Nejem
Samraa frowned in Imperious's direction at his comments but said nothing. He seemed like the kind to just brush off insults, and she wasn't sure what would get under his skin. Then she saw him cry at the mention of Diana, or Wonder Woman as Kid Jeager called her. Her lips quirked up slightly but she quickly turned to face Harley, her face settling into a relaxed smile as she listened to the suggestion. A training room did sound a little fun. Something Sam knew she could do, as opposed to interior design and all this technology everyone was talking about. She nodded.

"It sounds fun. We'll need to know how to use it." She agreed. She glanced either way, peering at what was written on the doors. Not many were labelled, they were expected to memorise their way around then, and none of them seemed like a training room. "Do you know the way?" She asked.

Harley | Hecate
"No, although I am sure it should be too hard to find" she said with a shrug, looking around the corridor. The watchtower was big but the layout didn't seem to be too confusing, there would be some sort of signs that could give them some direction...she hoped.

"I think perhaps the best option would be to explore and hope we find it and not get lost" she said, her eyes twinkling with the thought of going on an adventure. Looping her arm through her teammates she dragged her off down the corridor taking sudden lefts and rights. She wasn't sure where she was going but she was having the time of her life.

After going down a couple of corridors she head sound of a simulator that had just been turned off "I think I found it" she said grinning at Samraa, hoping to hadn't over stepped some boundaries with the other girl. She wasn't good at reading people and how they would react to things but she supposed that she had already dragged the other girl around the watchtower so an apology would be in order
"Sorry, I just sort of got carried away in my excitement. I do hope I didn't invade you personal boundaries..."she trailed off sheepishly

SecretRock SecretRock

Kid Jaeger

As the ladies left Vox shouted after them "good bye" in an exuberant tone. Meanwhile Joey began heading to the mech bay. "I suppose we could fly the mechs down there, I wish I had The Wasp, that would make the trip so much more fun. I'm pretty sure it's locked up in star labs though." He said with a bit of sadness. Vox turning to him and letting out a concerned beep added "I am fairly certain we have the access codes to star labs Joey." The drone said trying to cheer his master up.​
Jadus Jadus

Samraa al-Nejem
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Jadus Jadus TyVibes TyVibes
Sam let Harley lead her and looked into the other rooms they passed. There was a large hangar bay, various planes and unidentifiable vehicles around the room. There was what looked like a kitchen, stove and oven and fridge and sink (where did the water come from?), and a lounge with couches and a game console. They also passed what looked suspiciously like a memorial to Sam. A heavy feeling settled in her stomach at the sight of holograms standing tall, representing falling heroes in their prime. She stopped looking into rooms.

Harley's exclamation that they arrived drew her out of a daze she'd entered. She glanced at Harley to make sure she had spoken and glanced into the room as well. It seemed slightly plain, but apparently Nanda Parbat had always been "extra". The other two boys were already there, talking. The Red Lantern was out of costume now.

"People are here already," she pointed out, a little impressed that they came here first. Either they got lost and got sucked in, or they were just that dedicated. She tried not to frown but she really didn't think she was ready to socially interact with multiple people at once. She took a deep breath and tried to look unperturbed. She waved to the two of them. "Hello!" She called.

Imperius sighs "well looks like we'll take mine then" Pressing a button in his pocket a black omnijet engines ignite, Savage begins to walks with Joey towards it opening the hatch, the luxury jet was also battle capable with various amenities. Imperius climbs in the pilots chair as Nightwing comes on com "Where do you think you're going? I have not authorized you to leave" Imperius smirks "We have some sleuthing to do no time to chat" He unceremoniously hangs up on Nightwing. Looking back at Joey "Come on Little one we are running out of daylight."

Jax waves at the girls saying "Afternoon ladies, I was just about to join S.K TyVibes TyVibes on alittle training" Looking at the console, he sees the level S.K is on which is more on the basic side. His eyes fall on the fourth level which the instructions read 'May contain super powered villains, for advanced hero training.' Jax beams at this option "well this seems fun" He pushes it. Three enemies appear, though Jax was sure it said four.

A six foot tall silver skinned man with combat fatigues and a blonde crew cut stands in a brawling stance. The female A.I announces " A-Ton. Meta-human. Gotham arms dealer." A female figure appears wearing black spandex suit with a white fox mask "Kitsune. Assassin. Former League of Assassins Matron" In a burst of flames a young blonde female teen engulfed in flames "Hellfire. Meta-human. Enforcer for League of Evil." Just as Jax thought maybe it was a glitch in the program, an ungodly laugh rips through the air....oh no.

Joseph Schutz // S.K
S.K retracted his hand feeling a bit awkward that the Lantern didn't take it, but beamed a little when he complimented him.
"It's an honor to fight with you too." Joseph replied. "Ah, my accent..." he trailed off, not knowing where to start. "I'm german, but I have lived in England for a while and picked up their accent too, it's...what they say, a hybrid." Joseph frowned at his explanation, luckily he was saved by the arrival of their other teammates, the two girls. He waved at them when they entered but didn't call out a greeting, he didn't have time to because the Lantern had pushed a button on the console activating the training again. Well, looks like this was going to be interesting. As he looked at the villains his heart sank and frown deepened, even though Joseph knew this was bound to happen at some point, fighting enemies with super powers, he had hoped that they would be less...super. He looked to the girls with a worried expression. They had super powers right? If so, that would help a lot. Cutting through his train of thought were the introductions of their AI partners, all was going smoothly, the pit in Joseph's stomach was growing nicely, until that absurd laugh rang out through the training room. He looked to Red and saw his expression darken...the first thought that popped into S.K's head at that was, Well, we're screwed, he shook his head and focused on pinpointing the source of the noise.
"Who is it?" he called over to Red, he seemed to have a good idea.

Jadus Jadus SecretRock SecretRock SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Sam watched the Lantern set the training program to level four. 'Advanced hero training'. It seemed easy enough. Four enemies, some superpowered. There were four of them, as well, at least two of them with superpowers themselves. She wasn't sure about SK himself. He didn't visibly have a power like Red did and what Harley showed her, but he could have something. Diana and Superman didn't look like they had any special powers either and they were two of the most famous heroes on Earth. She carefully unlinked her arm from Harley's and stepped into the room as A-Ton appeared. He didn't seem too hard. Sure, he was made of steel, but even machines have pressure points. Then she froze.

The laughed washed over her, but she barely recognised it. Her eyes were set on Kitsune, a heavy, sour mix of anger and fear lodged in her gut. She tensed up, bad fight posture, bad stance, her hands curled into fists with her fingernails digging into her palms. She wasn't sure whether she wanted to hide or pummel Kitsune's face into a bloody pulp. It was so tempting to do both, but she was caught in between wanting to do neither and she just stood there, staring.

Jax raises his ring, Red Lantern costume spreading across his body Jax turns his red eyes to S.K "The Joker...this may be a simulation. But something tells me its really accurate." Floating across the room he faces Hellfire before saying again "S.K TyVibes TyVibes take A-Ton, he may be metal, but Ive seen your fighting skill. He's slow and a brute. I believe in you." Callin over to Samraa feeling her rage boil in red hot waves he orders "Samraa...watch my back. The Jokers around...That laugh. Its unmistakable." Finally with a gallant smirk he says to Hecate SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed "Show Kitsune that you are as strong as you are pretty." A-Ton rushes little S.K with a silver bear-hug roaring, Hellfire flies forward crashing into Jax throwing him into the wall. Kitsune pulls out three daggers launching them at Hecate, though they wouldn't stab it would hurt rather much.

The environment becomes a dark Gotham street, disembody footsteps can be heard with the unmistakable clown chuckle "eeenie...meenie...minee..." A pistol appears next to Jax's head out of the gloom there stands the Joker grinning from ear to ear as he is about to pull the trigger "Mo..." Jax's red eyes fall on Samraa wide with terror.

The battle started and Sam's muscles unlocked, but she wasn't sure what to do. She didn't know at all. Everything was moving so fast and her heart was racing and her breath couldn't slow down and she couldn't focus and everything was moving. Not wanting to be caught unawares (at least her instincts still working that much) she reached for her throwing knives, her hand shaking and pulling a knife out of it's pocket. Hellfire moved, and A-Ton moved, and Kitsune(Kitsune) moved. There went Red(she was meant to be watching his back). Kitsune(faster) also had knives apparently. Red hit a wall(watch his back). Red had a gun to his head(help). She needed to do something.

She needed to calm down. Too far. She couldn't move that far, she couldn't move her legs. They were like lead. Ignore Kitsune(matron). Focus on Red Lantern and the Joker. Get rid of the gun, the gun in his pale hand. Why was he so pale? He needed to get out more. That would probably get him arrested though. Not a bad thing for most people. She threw her knife. It was going for the Joker's wrist, hand, arm, make him drop the gun. That was the first step, save Red. There's no team if one of them dies. Sam knew she needed to move as well. Lift up her feet, run, hit. She couldn't. She tried. Her knees gave out and she fell. She didn't try to get back up.

Harley | Hecate
The tips of Harleys ears went bright red when the Red Lantern called her pretty but right now her focus was on kitsune and the knives that were speeding towards her, without a second thought her body shifted turning into shadows, darkness pooled around her allowing the knives to pass through her body without major injury
It stung yes but that was the extent of the pain, she was pretty invunrable in this form although it the hits still hurt only bullet could seriously damage her.

She ignored the joker, who's laugh caused the hair on her neck stand on edge, which in this form was difficult but the insane clown managed to do that. She was glad that she wasn't facing him although she hoped her new teammates would be alright facing him.

Shooting her opponent a wicked grin, she extended her arm out and clenched her fist, the shadows around her opponent immediately started shifting and moving up, surrounding her foe blocking her off from her teammates inorder for Kitsune concentration to be solely on Hecate.
"Not scared of the dark are you" Hecate whispered, the darkness dancing around her frame menacingly.

Turning around to see how her teammates were doing, she saw Samraa collapse and a gun to Reds Head, that wasn't good. Wasn't good at all. She couldn't leave Kitsune who she could see was testing the shadows but she wasn't about to leave her teammates either. Luckily one of Samraa knives knocked the gun away from Red Lanterns head away but he was still in the danger zone being so close to the Joker
"Don't you dare touch them" she growled menacingly flicking her wrist towards Red Lantern, shadows racing towards him and covering him from head to toe in a thin protective layer, it wouldn't last long against the Joker but hopefully long enough until Samraa recovered

"Samraa get up! Show him what you can do." she said with a small smile, Her concentration divided between her teammate and her opponent. "Red are you ok there?" She asked worriedly, the Joker had many tricks up his sleeve and she was worried about her teammates safety even if this was just a simulation.

Joseph Schutz // S.K
Joseph nodded to Red to show he heard and understood him, before he knew it A-Ton, this massive guy completely formed out of metal, was charging at him full speed. To Joseph's dismay, he wasn't as slow as he was hoping for, this really would be tough. Blinking and taking a breath, he focused in on his enemy, he was going to defeat him. With that mentality he ran for A-Ton and slipped around his oncoming fist, positioning himself behind the simulated villain. He thought back to his training as the larger guy caught himself and turned around to face him a couple metres away, being caught up in the momentum of his run. Looks for the chink in the armour, look for weakness, S.K thought to himself. If he could find a weak spot and take this guy out, he'd be able to help his teammates because from the corner of his eye, it didn't look good. Red and the assassin girl looked out of it and the other girl had managed to make herself a shadow...impressive.
Joseph quickly looked the guy up and down, but there were no obvious chinks. He frowned, he would have to choose certain points to hit in hopes one of them would take this guy out. He took out his eskrimas and took on a proper fighting stance, waiting for A-Ton to come at him. Luckily, the other simulations were preoccupied with his teammates, so he only had to worry about this iron menace. They charged at each other and S.K slid onto the floor to dodge A-Ton's grab at him, coming to stop behind his legs and spinning his weapons around to stab into the backs of his knees. Joseph struck gold, the giant fell forward with the blow, but S.K wasn't out of the woods yet, A-Ton was still awake and therefore still a threat. Joseph jumped onto his back and quickly looked at the back of his neck. If he remembered correctly...Joseph slammed one of his eskrimas into a point just above the back of his head with the long-side of the pole, rather than the end. The result caused A-Ton's head to slam into the ground with force, leaving him very dazed. His form flickered for a moment before turning red and disappearing, leaving Joseph to fall back to the floor.
Now S.K had taken down A-Ton he looked into the chaos that his teammates had been engulfed in. The shadow girl circled the assassin, Kitsune. Hellfire was still standing, the Joker had just dropped a gun aimed at Red, Red was against a wall, probably ready to tackle Gotham's most wanted at any moment now and the last of his teammates was on her knees. He rushed over to her.
"Hey, you okay? Can you hear me?" He asked her, kneeling down in front of her, hovering his hands in front of her, not sure whether she would attack him if he made to shake her. She looked lost and confused, maybe the fight was too much for her on her first day, heck, that's how he felt so it wouldn't surprise him. He realised he had put his back to the villains and whipped his head around to look over his shoulder, noticing that that Hellfire woman came at them, the simulation noticing their guard had been lowered. How the hell was he going to fight a woman made of fire?! He had barely defeated the guy made of metal! "I don't suppose you have any superpowers that could help us right now?" he asked his teammate who hadn't responded yet. He smiled nervously at her, before getting up and standing in front her.

SecretRock SecretRock Jadus Jadus SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Jax scrambles away from the mad man facing him. The rage begins to rise the fire burning, Hellfire fires a stream of flames at S.K TyVibes TyVibes the moment was now. The two junior heroes needed to act. Kitsune does a cutesy wave as the shadows had seemed to close before the image fades in smoke. Behind Hecate appears kitsune with a blade poised to strike between her shoulder blades. The Joker reels back softly chuckling holding his bleeding hand before saying "oooo not nice. not nice at all...." He runs behind a corner, Jax flies at the clown menace but stops dead in his tracks. The young Lantern is alone with the murderous clown but wait... he has a knife put to the neck of a young Mexican girl. No more than five years old.

The girl looked alot like Jax, the Red Lantern says in a trembling voice "Maria..." The Joker laughs loudly "Well well...looks like the rage monster has a soft spot." Red Lanterns brow furrows, the rage was now an unstoppable tidal wave. His red glow begins to pulse getting stronger and stronger. Blood begins to drip from his mouth gushing through clenched teeth "Let..her...go" Joker giggles pulling the blade up "Or what?" Jax was at a loss, he was not fast enough...he wouldn't be able to make it. Someone of his team that was faster....please.

Joseph Schutz // S.K
Everyone was at a loss, himself and the girl behind him would be burned, the shadow girl was about to be stabbed and Red was frozen at the thought of losing his...sister? S.K knew his powers weren't that honed, but this may be the only way out right now. He dug deep and concentrated, summoning his powers into a ball of energy then imagining them bursting out in a wave and making the villains fall asleep.
S.K opened his eyes, he was stood in the training room, but everything had a hazy glow to it and the colours weren't right. Behind him, the girl still sat with shock, shadow girl was still there and Red, but the villains were gone. As far as he could tell, everyone else was here...damn. He must have accidently caught the others as well. Now they were stuck in his 'dream'. But at least the simulation was over now, but if anyone walked in before Joseph figured out how to disconnect them, they would probably be scolded for sleeping on the job.
"Hey is everyone ok?" Joseph called out, calming his mind. He needed to stay focused or all hell could break loose in his dreamscape. Already the distorted walls were shifting, Joseph closed his eyes and focused on his teammates, causing their connected dreamworld to fade into black, leaving them floating in a void..

Jadus Jadus SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SecretRock SecretRock

People had noticed. They'd seen her fall, great. She needed to get up, to be useful. They were telling her to get up, to help, she needed to help. Hellfire was about the burn them, Kitsune was about to stab Harley, the Joker had something on Red in the corner, and she couldn't breath. There was something stuck in her throat. She knew there actually wasn't. She knew she could breath, but it felt so real. Her hands were trembling in her lap, her shoulders shaking too. She didn't know what she could do. Her mind was just set back on training and training and getting it wrong and wrong and start over and it's wrong. Hellfire let loose her blast and she knew she had to react but she couldn't. And then they weren't there.

Everything was hazy and...calming? Everything felt slightly surreal, slightly off. There was no Kitsune anymore, no threats at all but no Kitsune. She didn't need to be panicking anymore. She didn't need to be. Beside her, SK asked if everyone was okay. No, she wasn't, she wasn't at all. She didn't feel like she'd ever be again, her heart would never slow down again, she could never breath properly again. She nodded, wrapping her arms around her torso, hugging herself. She wanted Raqiq. Raqiq knew how to calm her down, that's why Oliver got her. Instead she just tried to focus on her breathing, in and out, in and out. She had no idea how to calm down properly.

Jax was heaving as the image of his daughter disappeared he roared "MARIA!! NO!" a geyser of acid blood shoots forward from his maw, in this dreamscape it simply shot into empty space. Though in the real world, acid blood was now shooting all over the deactivated training room. Melting metal machinery around them. In the dream Jax was now roaring power radiating off him as the rage grew, he was losing control... The darkness began to crack. Aiming the ring into the black he fired a concentrated red beam dragging it back and forth. Again in the real world a red beam began slicing into the walls.

With pure rage power Jax breaks from the dream rising into the air crashing into the wall with a big red fist. Punching it several times, the anger...it was too much! Every time it seemed to ebb it would roll over with a new wave of hatred. He needed to save Maria, he did not get the chance. She was gone! Floating to the ground he stood there heaving and glowing, it almost seems as if he grew some muscle mass. The truth is, he's pushed his body to the limit causing blood to flood his ripped muscles.

Joseph Schutz // S.K
In this state, Joseph had connected their minds and could feel the anger from Red, no, his name was Jax and that girl was his daughter. Joseph then dropped to the ground in pain, crying out and clutching his head. The attacks Jax was shooting into the void, they were attacking his mind, combined with the overflowing anger he could feel from Jax, his mind was overtaken. His body started to shake, he cried out for it all to stop.
Suddenly it was gone. Joseph opened his eyes to find himself lying on the floor where he'd just been knelt. He had a massive headache and his vision was blurry, but he tried to get up. Once sitting up he could see his other teammates also lying down, not yet awake. Jax was surrounded by a pool of blood, Hecate or Harley, he had learned her name through their connection, was floating around, a mist of shadows and Sam was still on her knees but her body was relaxed and her eyes closed as she stayed in the dream. Hopefully they would all wake up. He tried to move toward Sam, she was closest, but the strain his mind had just undergone, the anger, the pain, was too much for his brain. He ended up blacking out on the floor, hand still outstretched for her.

SecretRock SecretRock Jadus Jadus SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

With her heart starting to slow down now, and her breathing coming easily, Sam could tell her attack was coming to an end. The calming aura of wherever they were, "dream state" SK's mind told her, seemed to be helping. Red Lantern was not. Yes, she'd been freaking out as well but at least she'd known it wasn't real, at least she hadn't given the others a headache by shouting. She shifted slightly to a more comfortable sitting position and closed her eyes, trying to make herself calm down. Then SK disappeared from beside her. It didn't bring back her panic, but she was worried. Sam reached out for him with a hand, but he wasn't invisible, he just wasn't there. Given that she knew Harley and Red's powers, it seemed that SK was the one who put them in here, and possibly the only one who could get them out. It wasn't great that he was gone.

She shakily pushed herself to her feet. Red was still freaking out and Harley was trying to comfort him, so there'd be no help from them. She needed to find a way to wake up. If SK's thing hadn't worked on the simulations then he might be out there trying to beat the rest of them by himself. Sure, his life wasn't in danger but it wouldn't be nice to leave him like that. For now, it might be best to leave Red in here too, just in case. "Dream" implied they weren't doing any of this in the real world. Him throwing this tantrum with destructible things around him wouldn't be good.

She took another few deep breaths and focused on herself. This was just like lucid dreaming. She'd never done it herself, but she knew it was possible. That meant it must be possible to wake yourself up from a dream. She just needed to find that way. Block the other two out for now, close her eyes. Wake up. She took slow breaths. Didn't need to get worked up over this. It would happen soon.

Joseph Schutz // S.K
Joseph opened his eyes slowly, the light from the damaged training room causing his headache to spike and throb. Eventually he opened his eyes fully to look at what was going on around him. Jax had stood up and was obviously awake, looking angry in his red lantern costume. Luckily, the simulation had ended. Who won, S.K didn't know. Harley was still floating and Sam seemed still asleep. He wished he could help them, but he could barely move. His whole body ached with pain. He tried to move his head and let out a shout of agony. The pain forcing him to scrunch up his face.
He lay there on the floor looking ahead of him. He figured Jax was going to be the only one to help since he was the only one conscious.
"Jax," he called weakly. Forming the sounds had become difficult due to the stress on his brain. "Jax!" he tried again, louder this time.

Jadus Jadus SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SecretRock SecretRock

Harley | Hecate

Harley looked around in utter confusion, their opponents just disappeared and she knew for a fact that the simultation wasn't finished, it would have been announced. From what she gathered they were in a dreamscape, it was worth of obvious that this was S.Ks ability since it wasn't her or Jax and she doubted that this was Samraa ability, if her new friend had one.

She began to panic slightly when S.K disappeared, getting stuck in a dream without the creator was bad, very bad. she had heard horror stories about people getting stuck forever, never waking up ever again. She could see that Samraa was already meditating in order to wake her physical self up, her problem was that the meditation was not her strongest attribute.
Taking deep breathes she had to calm herself down before her abilities became out of control on the physical plan.

Taking a page out of Samraa's book she sat down, crossed her legs and breathed deeply in and out, trying to organise her thoughts and shock her body awake.
"Channel Raven, channel Raven, channel Raven" she chanted, trying to imitate her pseudo mother.

Jadus Jadus SecretRock SecretRock TyVibes TyVibes

Samraa opened her eyes as she heard SK call to Jax. She didn't remember waking up, but when did anyone? Her head felt like it was full of cotton wool and her eyes couldn't focus properly. She felt terrible in general and her hands were still shaking a little, but it was better than it had been. If only it had been someone other than Kitsune, this wouldn't have happened. She could have helped Red, or the others. Then no one would have needed to freak out. She pressed her eyes shut, trying to clear her head. No fight anymore, but that didn't mean she could lose focus. Be aware, all the time. It was a rule. Attacks could some from anywhere.

She reached out again to gently put her hand on SK's shoulder. Her head wasn't entirely clear, but she felt a lot better. He didn't seem good. Maybe he hadn't left the dream on purpose? That might not be healthy for someone. She glanced around and Jax seemed awake too. Harely didn't yet, but she seemed capable. Even if she couldn't get out herself, they'd need SK calm and able to help her, so he became her priority.

"Are you okay?" She asked quietly, shifting her hand so she could support him better. She didn't know what state he was in. Maybe he was too weak to get up himself, maybe not. Better to be cautious than get him hurt.

Jax's heaving breath flings bloody spittle as this names being yelled at him. Like cold water being thrown on him he begins feeling like....it was all fake. The glowing begins to slowly dim to be centered around The Red Lantern, he turns his eyes on S.k who was calling out to him. Shambling over to his ally the swelling in the ripped muscles began to go down leaving the young man in such pain, but he caused this...he lost control again. Kneeling down next to S.K the Red Lantern uniform begins to slowly slide back into his ring revealing Jax, with concern for the havoc he caused.

Looking over to Samraa he grits his teeth saying mainly to himself "I...hurt you all..." his hands were shaking but he still reached out to help his teammate up. "Are you ok?'

Harley | Hecate
Breathing deeply Harley concentrated on waking up her physical body, it was more difficult then she imagined and mind magic was not her forte but this was something she had to concur. If this happened with an enemy she had to know how to wake herself up without external help

Focusing on her physical body, replaying memories and feelings. How safe and warm she felt when she hugged Raven how nothing bad could happen when she was with her, how it felt to fly for the first time - the freedom that it brought. She concentrated on the little things that she usually weren't on the top of her mind.

Then what felt like the biggest rush of adrenaline she had ever had her eyes snapped open, she was back in the real world. She vaguely heard Jax apologising for something but her ears felt that were stuffed with cotton and everything felt heavy and sore as if she had run a marathon
"Remind me never to get on the bad side of S.K, I feel slightly dead" she groaned rubbing her pounding head, sitting up slowly as not to make anything worse. She had gathered that she had been the last to wake up from the dream place, "everyone else alright?"

Jadus Jadus SecretRock SecretRock TyVibes TyVibes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back