• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice Resurgence

"It's amazing isn't it? How it all hurts but we never give up."

"Life is all about how you handle Plan B"

Joseph Schutz // S.K
S.K registered that someone was touching his shoulder, he figured it had to be Sam as she was the only one behind him within touching distance. Jax also noticed him and came walking over. He recognised that the people around him were saying things, but couldn't hear anything apart from muffled noise. He noticed Harley shifting as well. Presuming she too, had finally woken up. Joseph felt really bad about trapping them in the dream world and tried to apologise, but all that came out was a garbled moan as his brain thought too much. If he wasn't careful he could pass out again. That wasn't good. He might have a concussion or something, if that was the case, he needed medical attention and quickly before something bad happened, like, he died. Oh yeah, that would be really bad. He closed his eyes and centred himself, like he'd been taught in his martial arts classes. Hopefully that would help clear up his mind so that he was able to form some coherent words.

Jadus Jadus SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SecretRock SecretRock

Sam watched slightly hesitantly as Jax tried to help SK as well. He'd been completely furious just a minute ago, and now he was apologising for all of this being his fault. Hardly, he only lost it after everything was going wrong. Maybe he had hurt SK, and he should apologise for that, but 'you all' was a bit of a stretch. Still, she didn't have the energy to correct him, and maybe the guilt would stop him from losing it again. She frowned a little that the thought. That was manipulative, wasn't it? Just like her parents had been. The thought made her a little sick.

"SK is definitely not," she told Harley. He couldn't talk, he didn't seem focused. None of that was healthy. "We should get him to the medical room. Check him out." She moved and looped one of SK's arms around her shoulder, standing and trying to support him. She was strong, but he was almost three years older than her. There was no way she'd be able to carry him on her own, and she didn't know where the medical room was. "Can one of you go get Nightwing to look over him?" She asked, her voice a little strained as she tried to guide SK to the door.

@TyTydaDog @SecretRock @SheWhoMustNotBeNamed @The DoomyFish

Jax peers down at the ground, nodding a little preferring to stay in silence. He could have killed them... standing the young Lantern raises his ring engulfing all three of his teammates in lantern light raising them off the ground effortlessly. Jax begins to walk with the trio in tow leading towards the infirmary thanks to a wall map that no one thought to use. Nightwing intercepts them with a conjoining hallway simply walking in silence. It is up until they reach the medical area that he speaks to the A.I "Diagnostic and treatment" the female A.I replies "Commencing Diagnostics and treatment." Nightwing motions for three beds, Jax nods setting each of them down carefully on one bed.

Jax stands, eyes fixed on his allies...what had he done, this is what he was worried about. He was better off solo. Nightwing places a hand on Jax's shoulder, strange to see an old member of the Bat Family show a form of comfort to someone else. The Red Lanterns breath begins to come out in heaving exhales. He could have killed them! The rage began to boil! Pushing off Nightwings hand he begins to make his way towards the quarters he chose.

Harley | Hecate
The red bubble that Jax used to pick them up felt incredibly warm, like a cuddle from a loved one, which was weird as the Red Lantern corps represented rage. It was also a relief that she didn't have to try help carry her teammates as her legs felt a bit shaky and for a moment she wasn't sure how they were going to get the infirmary.

She watched a Nightwing, or WingNut as she liked to called him (mentally, she didn't want to die) tried to comfort Jax, not that he was any good at it from what she could see. The rage seemed to be over taking the red lantern and he struggled with what could only be guilt, storming out of the room seemly smoking just a bit.

Hoping off the bed, wobbling slightly from the sudden head rush, she glanced over at Samraa and S.K (who was still out of it) "I'm going to go talk to him, see if I can calm him down" she said with a small wince when her voice went a bit too loud, it seems as if she was going to have a whispered conversation with Jax.

Floating down the hall as her legs didn't really want to co-operate with her at this moment in time, she caught up to the red lantern who was storming down the hall
"You know non of this was your fault right" she said softly once she was close enough to the man "we don't blame you for loosing it, the simulation showed you something that triggered you and your rage. It shouldn't have done that, it should have been programmed for us not for the league" she said matter of fact.

Jadus Jadus SecretRock SecretRock TyVibes TyVibes

Joseph Schutz // S.K
Joseph was still focusing on clearing his mind when he felt something warm envelope him. When he opened his eyes he saw red light and immediately came to the conclusion that this was Jax's doing. He kept laying still in the hard-light as any movement would surely cause more pain. When they reached the infirmary and Joseph was set down onto a bed, the first thing he noticed was that it was softer than the floor of the training room. The second, a machine above him was coming to life and started scanning him all over. It beeped out some noises and then some other machines started to to hook him up to an IV and his bed was moved into a sitting up position.
A few moments later, the pain all over his body had gone and his headache started to clear. They must have put some painkillers into the drip. S.K watched as Jax left the room angry and then Harley followed after him, he caught the end of what she said as his hearing started to return. Samraa was on the bed next to him, so far she hadn't done anything. Joseph was interested to see if she would stay or go. Nightwing was also still in the room. Joseph couldn't quite see what he was doing though.

Jadus Jadus SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SecretRock SecretRock The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Sam slipped off the bed as soon as she was put down. She resented being babied like that. She could walk herself, she hadn't been injured. And then Red just left to sulk and moan instead of doing anything useful to fix his perceived mistakes. Still, she didn't get angry. No point in getting angry, it's had already happened. She looked at the SK as the AI moved him around and made him better(she assumed). They messed up, on the first day, during training. What confidence Nightwing must have in them.

"Is he going to recover?" Samraa asked, glancing out the door. She hoped Raqiq wasn't getting in trouble. Who knew what there was here that a cat could break.

"He should be fine," Nightwing told her with a small smile, looking at a computer with what looked like SK's vitals on. Sam wasn't an expert, but SK seemed mostly OK. She moved to one of the chairs by the bed, sitting and folding her legs under her as she waited.

Jax stops placing his hand on the wall trying to slow his breathing, Harelys words did indeed help some. The whole situation was indeed a cluster of things gone wrong. Nodding he replies "I know, it is something I have been trying to control ever since I gained my powers. I can not lose myself, it would be dangerous for all those around." Leaning his back against the wall he looks up at the ceiling "I hope we can bring our team in together. I hope everyone can still trust me."

Nightwing looks at the scree saying to the group still in the med-bay "Well, it seems like we will have to put our mission off for a day. Try and relax you guys. We will reconvene in a day." he waves good bye to them as he exits the medical wing heading back to the briefing room. Typing on the computer his expression grows grim "were running out of time.."

Joseph Schutz // S.K
S.K's pain and headache were mostly gone by now and there must be some special drugs in the IV that sped up the healing process because soon a robot gave him a plate of food and some water, the IV drip had slowed to barely anything. Joseph looked at Sam and smiled.
"I guess I really am going to be ok." Joseph said to her before taking small bites of his food. It was important that he was able to get his strength back but then again, he didn't want to throw up, that would be awkward.

Jadus Jadus SecretRock SecretRock SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

"I am very glad," Sam told SK, watching him eat the food given. He seemed fine enough, though maybe her definition of that wasn't too normal. She wasn't entirely sure. If living with Green Arrow had showed her anything, it was that. She stood from her chair, stretching out her knees to make sure they were fine after seeing on them. "I'll leave you to rest. I'll bring you Raqiq if I find her, so you can have some quiet company." She told him, giving him a small wave and leaving the room. She felt a little bad about leaving him alone, but she wasn't the kind to sit still for very long and she wasn't good at conversing. She wouldn't be the best company for him anyway.

She walked through the halls of the Watchtower until she found herself back at the tech lab and peered into the room. Savage and Kid Jeager had moved since they'd met last. She tried to think of where they'd go, but she came up blank so she just jogged through the halls. Soon enough, she heard the roaring of what sounded like engines. She broke out into a full on sprint towards the sound, arriving to see some kind of jet and Kid Jeager in the hangar.

"Kid Jeager! Wait!" She called, rushing forward to catch him before he left. "Nightwing said the mission is postponed, but I have an idea I need your help with." She explained to him.

Harley | Hecate
"I can help you with that. The anger I mean. If you want that is" Harley said stumbling slightly over her words, she didn't want to push herself in her teammate,
"I used to have a terrible temper when I was younger and I was always so angry at the world. My foster mom, Raven, taught me some meditation and breathing skills that allowed me to control my anger instead of it controlling you" taking a deep breath, she felt like she had turned a bit blue from her little speach as she had really breathed, if all just tumbled out.

"And I'm sure the others don't blame you, and if you talk to them they will understand besides I think we are going to make a great team. We are all so diverse and can play up each others strengths and cover the weakness. Sorry im talking a lot. I do that sometimes when I get nervous. Not that you make me nervous, you're cute...I mean fine..I mean..." Harley slapped a hand over her mouth, shaking her head - her face going bright red from embarrassment.

"I'm just gonna um" she said her hand making erratic movements.
Dropping her head "I'm so sorry, I don't have much social interaction because of my abilities....I can be awkward sometimes especially when I am flustered"

Jadus Jadus

Jax eyes peer sideways at Harley with a small smirk "You're very kind Harley. You have made me feel very important." Scratching his head he notices Nightwing and Samraa leaving the med-bay. He figures this is a perfect time to make amends with S.k, grabbing Harley's hand he leads them both into the med-bay. Jax waves at his comrade who is eating "Hey S.K hope you're feeling well." letting go of Harley's hand he stands with his crossed waiting patiently for the young mans response.

Imperius responds to Samraa's rushed calls to Kid with "Hop on the Xeon ninja girl we got lots to do!"

Samraa al-Nejem
The DoomyFish The DoomyFish Jadus Jadus
It took Sam a second to realise that Imperious's voice came from the jet in the room. The "Xeon", as he called it. She wasn't sure if the name was meant to mean something or if it was just supposed to sound cool. A few moments were wasted as she tried to decide whether it was a good name or not. Her decision was that she'd named her cat Raqiq, so she wasn't in a position to judge. She looked between the plane or jet or whatever and Kid Jeager, her eyes narrowed slightly.

"Where are you going?" She asked the pair. "Not to the Apokolips machine?" Sure, they were probably good fighters, but the two of them against unknown odds? The result could have been disastrous.

Harley | Hecate
Harley smiled softly when Jax said she had made him feel important, the smiled widened with he grabbed her hand and dragged her to go check on their teammate. She was relieved to see that S.K was awake and eating, it would help increase his healing.
"The soup would be best, depending on what they are giving you to help with the pain it may cause you to be I'll if you eat heavier meals" she suggested, she had been in the predicament and had eaten a full meal only to regret it moments later.

Without her even thinking about the meeting earlier and a sudden thought crossed her mind, making her frown slightly, she quickly informed her teammates that she would be right back and ran out the room to where she saw Nightwing head off to.

Not taking her long to catch up to her favourite babysitter, the man who was a father figure in her life. Looking him straight in the eye, well as much as she could with their height difference she cut to the chase "Wing, there is something more to this mission. What isn't the league telling us?" She asked her eyebrows raised and arms crossed, unknowingly looking exactly like Raven when she was in a no nonsense sort of mood.

Jadus Jadus TyVibes TyVibes

Last edited:
Joseph watched as Jax and Harley entered the room and smiled at them as they walked in. However, he had to frown at Harley's comment and disappearance. Suddenly, Joseph had an epiphany.

"I'm sorry," He said with utmost sincerity looking Jax dead in the eyes." I put you guys in danger. I haven't got full control of my powers and therefore by using them in the training I could have caused serious damage. I apologise." He meant every word.

(Sorry for the short post, it was longer but my phone messed up so I had to retype :/)

Jadus Jadus SecretRock SecretRock SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Jax smirks putting a hand on his shoulder "here I nearly destroy not only us, but the simulation room. Yet you apologize" Red pinches the bridge of his nose "I've been very good at controlling myself...but seeing Maria broke all sort of control I had. This is team is about putting the world before yourself. I still have alot to learn." Smiling with all his handsome brilliance Jax continues "I will only forgive you if you will do me a kindness and forgive me in return."

Nightwing was not surprised Harley followed, she was very stubborn. More than likely from his own doing but he'd scold himself later, stepping past her "When there is more for you to know I'll be sure to tell you." He knew this wasn't the end of it. He taught her well.

Joseph Schutz // S.K
"Jax," Joseph looked at him confused. Perhaps it was better for them to forgive and forget, as well as learn from their mistakes, after all, if they were to become great heroes, they would have to learn more about each other and work as a team. S.K looked at the red lantern, his smile was dazzling and contagious leading the young German to smile back at him with much the same enthusiasm. "I forgive you. Now if you don't mind, I think we should go scope out that building some more, so that we can really find out what we're dealing with." On finishing his sentence, Joseph took out the IV drip from his arm and stood off the bed, when both his feet were on the floor he wobbled, still a bit weak but definitely on the mend, he gripped Jax's shoulder for support, giving him a small, apologetic smile, before walking slowly towards the main room where the team had first met and been briefed.

Jadus Jadus

Harley | Hecate
Frowning slightly at Nightwing Harley sighed softly knowing that if she persisted in trying to get an answer the man would lock up tighter then fort Knox, "fine but you better tell me" she said, she would deny it if someone pointed that she was pouting. She hates not knowing all the details but she also knew that Nightwing would tell her what she needed to know.
Quick as the flash she gave him a hug and went back off to find her teammates. She wanted to know more about her teammates and find out more about his styles

"Red? Joseph? You guys still there" she called down the corridor that the med bay was in"

Jax calls back to Harley as she was running towards them "we are going back to the briefing room so we can maybe start this mission." he giggles alittle because of how long it has taken to get this underway. They make it to the briefing room were Nightwing stands typing away on a computer saying "When you are ready. WE can get this mission underway" Jax scratches the back of his head rather embarrassed. Taking a seat he looks at the holograms. This was what their focus needed to be.

Samraa al-Nejem
Jadus Jadus The DoomyFish The DoomyFish
"Anyway, not important right now. I have an idea for the mission." She told them, moving and climbing into the interior of the ship Imperious was piloting. "Nightwing said the machine is biological as well as mechanical so Kid Jeager couldn't 'hack' it. What if he and you made something you could access that would wire itself into the machine? I could sneak in and attach it." She suggested. Samraa didn't know much about technology, but it seemed quite similar to infiltrating a group. If you couldn't take them down from the inside, plant a sleeper agent, a mole, and take them down from the inside.

She leaned on the back of Imperious's seat, eyes looking over the controls. They were ridiculous, though at least some of it seemed intuitive. She then looked at him to try and see if he thought it would work.

Harley | Hecate
"Oh there you both are" Harley smiled seeing two of her teammates coming towards her. Following them back to the briefing room, glancing back at Jax when she heard him laughing

"Care to share the joke?" She asked grinning slightly, half he attention was toward the hologram, there mission didn't seem difficult at a glance but she knew that it was decieving. She hoped that all went according to plan and that nothing jinxed them

"Think on it," Samraa suggested before climbing back out of the plane. Those two didn't seem to be in a talking mood. The hangar wasn't the place for Samraa, so she left. Finding the others would probably be best for her, but SK wasn't in the med room anymore. There was a little bit of food left on the plate SK had been eating off, but he had gone and there were no signs of Harley or Red anywhere. She hadn't known where they'd gone since she'd wanted to talk to Kid Jeager.

Samraa just wandered the halls, glancing into rooms as she passed to look for the others. A few were bedrooms, none of them looking very occupied. She realised that Harley never got to chose her room. Sam didn't need one, she was staying with Green Arrow, but having to chose one later when she was tired might be a hassle for Harley. SK and Red might have the same problem, though Sam couldn't be sure. They might have had time to get settled before the training incident. Certainly not after. Finally, Sam found the briefing room, SK, Red, Harley, and Nightwing inside. She opened the door a crack and slipped in, taking care to make herself noticeable as she took a seat at the table, trying to get a handle on the conversation. She gathered from the holograms that it was to do with the mission 'Wing mentioned earlier.

Joseph Schutz // S.K
Joseph followed Jax and Harley into the room and walked up closer to the diagram of the tower, inspecting it further. Truth be told he had actually forgotten the briefing that they had had earlier, after all, a near fight to your death and a concussion would make you forget quite a few things. He turned to Red to see him giggling with Harley, well, S.K had to admit he never thought he'd hear someone who's power worked from rage giggle, but expect the unexpected right?
"Hey Red, what was all this tower for again?" he asked, slowly he was becoming more comfortable speaking with these guys, which was a good thing seeing as he would be working with them for a while. S.K noticed as Samraa slipped into the room and took a place at the table, that left just two members unaccounted for, the science guys if he remembered correctly.

SecretRock SecretRock Jadus Jadus SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Jax smirks replying to Hecate "maybe finally we can get to the actually mission" looking over the tower he slightly remembers what Imperious and Kid Jaegar had to say though he still responds "Its some kind of atmosphere changing device...since it is Apokolips tech, maybe they are trying to get it to terraform the earth to mimic their home-world." it astonished Nightwing how well in-tuned Red Lantern was with interplanetary knowledge. His cool wise voice rings out over the group "Right on the mark, it seems like whoever is spearheading this venture is trying to place towers like this all over the earth. Thanks to the Justice League, most of the tech has been intercepted....but there is still a dealer going around."

Jax thinks for a second announcing"Maybe if we stake out similar parts for previous hand offs, we could catch some flunkies off guard. Get some answers" Nightwing nods saying "A most likely venue for such a meeting would be Gotham's warehouse district, its been rather quiet for Gotham. Red Lantern, you have the lead on this mission. You've had extensive teamwork experience, however nefarious it was working with the Corps." Jax nods, some rather unwelcome memories coming to the fore-front of his mind.

Joseph Schutz // S.K
Joseph listened to Red and Nightwing as they spoke about the mission, Joseph, however, still had some questions.
"How tall is this tower? And who would be trading this tech only to watch the world end?" Joseph was confused, no human would set the world up to die, unless of course they were insane, which made things difficult. Joseph had met insane people before, a memory he wished he could forget, they were unpredictable and scary. S.K gave an involuntary shudder at facing that again.

Jadus Jadus SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SecretRock SecretRock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back