• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice: Rebellious (OOC)

Characters
Here
Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel Done, if she doesn't work for your setting please let me know and I'll bring out Plan B. :D

Thanks!

She seems to work well enough. An interesting concept, though her powers are a bit on the chaotic side. Character accepted.
Thanks!

And I was hoping to make a character that was a bit wonky. Could be super-valuable as an asset to the team but also that tiny chance that it's going sideways.

Thanks!

And I was hoping to make a character that was a bit wonky. Could be super-valuable as an asset to the team but also that tiny chance that it's going sideways.
Sort of reminds me of Long Shadow for some reason. But in other news, just a quick reminder to everyone that our characters have been trapped in The Phantom Zone for three years. Even though no one physically ages in this alternate dimension, everyone will still be three years older from when they went in. Hence my character Jason was seventeen went he was trapped along with the others, he is now twenty coming out. Keep that in mind when it comes to the ages in your profiles πŸ˜‰

Just a heads up, I plan for the IC to be going up either Wednesday or Thursday. Still plenty of time for anyone that still wants to submit a character.

so what is the current situation in the RP as of right now? Are the members aware of being there willingly or is it mandatory for them to be there? and are they aware that Jason is there currently or were they just told to wait and someone would come and talk to them?

so what is the current situation in the RP as of right now? Are the members aware of being there willingly or is it mandatory for them to be there? and are they aware that Jason is there currently or were they just told to wait and someone would come and talk to them?
Ok so it has been a week since Batman has freed everyone from the Phantom Zone and has explained everything that's happened in the last three years. We're all now hiding out in his secret south pole bunker, trying to cope with everything that's happened to us. Everyone's intro post can start off with them being in their rooms in the bunker when Alfred knocks on their door, telling them that Batman wants to speak with everyone in the Briefing Room. I'll pick it up from there.

Ok so it has been a week since Batman has freed everyone from the Phantom Zone and has explained everything that's happened in the last three years. We're all now hiding out in his secret south pole bunker, trying to cope with everything that's happened to us. Everyone's intro post can start off with them being in their rooms in the bunker when Alfred knocks on their door, telling them that Batman wants to speak with everyone in the Briefing Room. I'll pick it up from there.
so i totally skipped over the first part in the post. i’m at work trying to read it and didn’t even pay attention, sorry! but okay that’s sounds good. i’ll get a post up when i get off work!!

I removed all the major coding - it should be viewable on mobile now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back