• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice: Legacy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

The Succubi Queen

Ethereal Goddess
The OOC thread! Chatter in here, put together plot points, post memes, whatever.
Rules for the RP:
  • Follow all RPN rules (Duh? Why should I even have to list this one)
  • Me and my Co-GM's word is final
  • None of the general rude RP stuff- bunnying, meta-gaming, being OP, etc. etc.
  • Follow a steady pace. Try to post regularly. Twice a week is ideal, Once a week is expected. In lieu of that, don't move too far ahead. If you and one other character are having a great interaction/conversation, that's wonderful, but don't spam the thread. Maybe try a collab post?
  • Try to keep to a general post length of 3-5 paragraphs. This is a High-Casual, Low Detailed RP. One liners are unacceptable, but in reverse, Novella's will get you eyerolls and probably a passive aggressive comment about being a show off.
  • Don't post OOC unless you're actually involved in the RP, especially once I've actually chosen characters for the RP.

Last edited:
I am actively looking for a Co-GM, to assist with story ideas and driving plot. I will ask that you submit to me a writing sample if you're applying, just so I know I can also rely on you as an Player.

Alright, and with that, sign ups are officially closed! All of the characters currently listed in the sign up sheet are accepted, and WhispFlick WhispFlick will be joining me as Co-GM! I'm excited to work with you all!

Tags for everyone: Arne Arne Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul RingSlinger RingSlinger ShadyAce ShadyAce WhispFlick WhispFlick (tagging you against just so I have the full list!).

I'll open up the IC by monday at the latest, but feel free to chat in here at your leisure, and maybe get some ideas running! Just FYI, our first scene will be their intiation, so maybe start brewing some ideas for how your character will arrive at the cave. I'm also giving all of you control over the characters you have listed as your mentors, since they'll be deeply involved with your character. If you have any ideas for story, or personal arcs you want to explore with your characters, please DM me and Whisp! We'll try to take everyone wishes into account as much as possible, so long as we don't go too off mode ;)

Looking forward to writing with everyone!

Oddly, Riptide feels like he's in the lower echelons of the group. I was worried about the opposite.

AHh work today took forever, RIP- I'm really hype about my new job but I don't know how much of my time it'll take- thankfully, I'm allowed to work on other things while I'm on shift, so I'll probably have time to hand write posts, and get them on here at nights! I'm gonna take tomorrow to finish the started, and then post it!

Oh my god, I had to laugh at calling the team the Omega Squad. In Beta Protocol (My HP), the Omega Branch is literally the desk pushers of the League... like, cooks, janitors, secretaries, etc.Bahaha

To anyone whom read my post, I edited in more to the last half of it (had to get some clarification) :D Up to date now

Hey all! I hate to do this so early in the RP, but I might be spotty over the next few days! I have a really big audition tomorrow, and a convention to work this weekend! I'll try to be on as much as I can, but this next week will have a big affect on the rest of my career, so I have to kind of zone in on real life for a couple of days!

My apologies for my own inactivity! School's been getting in the way but hopefully I'll have my own post up tonight.

I must apologize as well! I've just been writing little bits here and there but I should get something done soon.

A fish guy.. ah, Atlantean. Right?

Quick note just for anyone else. Rip doesn't have any fish-like traits. No gills, no webbing, etc. Some Atlanteans have them, like Aqualad, some look like Garth for some reason, and some are basically just durable underwater humans. Rip is the latter.

HI GUYS- Sorry i've been missing, my work stuff took WAY more out of me than I anticipated, but I'm back now, and all my things went well- if you haven't posted yet, try to get at least a short intro out by wednesday to keep things moving! if you need more time, let me know <3

Nah man, Trip isn't ever being called by his name. His new nickname is Cockblock Prime. Bahah

AHHHH all these kids are all terrible, I love them.

Ashton might be the only good kid in the bunch, the poor soul. I can't wait to watch him suffer with his insufferable team mates

Users who are viewing this thread

Back