• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice Base

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Amias Dupont, aka Flicker
Mood: Hyped & Nervous
Outfit: Costume
Interactions: Nearby
Tags: none

Taking a few steps toward the door as his teammates showed off their powers, Amias took mental note of powers. So the giant is speedy, we've got lanterns, an earth bender, and.. probably some other folks. Right, because not everyone has shown their abilities yet. Might as well go now.

Amias fought an urge to ask Red Tornado how he functioned- because that would be rude- and instead learned where he could go to change into his suit. He was initially surprised with the sheer amount of hallways and doors before realizing that, yeah, this is one of those important things the League would take into consideration.

He didn't get lost on the way. Thankfully. It took him a few minutes to change into his "hero suit", but the time would be worth it. Maybe making an automatic suit changer would be good... Yeah.

Amias combed a hand through his hair before tugging his mask on. He flicked his visor down, taking a deep breath. Now in full costume, maybe he could bounce off some of that superhero bravado. Maybe.

He stepped back into the main room. "I um, I 'spose I should properly introduce myself." Here goes nothing. "I'm Amias- Amias Dupont. Otherwise, though, I'm Flicker." Don't ruin it now.

Amias stepped to the nearest wall. "I stick to most things, and uh, I can do this." He fired off a string of web, pulling himself up to a ledge. From there he leapt back down and planted his feet. "It's um, it's tech. Yeah." C'mon, Amias. You just need to show off a bit more. Just a bit, then you'll be fine.

"Also I uh, heal fast. I'm stronger and faster than the average person, and can sense when danger's coming my way." He let out a weak laugh. That could've gone so much better. Too late for take-backsies now, though. "And um, yeah. That's- that's about it. I have some random techy bits, and my suit can light up, but uh, yeah."

Bravo.

[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 1px 2px 1px; font-family: Playfair Display; font-weight: bold; color: #333; font-size: 12px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d69754; margin-right: 3px; [/class] [class=tag3] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 5px 3px 5px; font-family: Playfair Display; color: #000; border: 1px solid #d69754; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=home] color: #fff; width: 60px; height: 60px; margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; background: #000; padding-top: 5px; border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid #000; font-size: 25px; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: all 1s; [/class] [class name=home state=hover] color: #d69754; transition: all 1s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #000; padding: 1px 5px 1px 5px; display: inline; color: #000; text-align: center; transition: all .5s; font-size: 12px; font-family: Avenir; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #d69754; border: 1px solid #d69754; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s; width: 294px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 26px; background: #fff; color: #000; height: 400px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents07 [/script] [script class=home on=click] addClass show tabContents07 removeClass show tabContents01 [/script]
[div class=home]
[div class=tag3]mood
hyped. nervous.
[div class=tag3]location
gathering area, young justice base.
[div class=tag3]outfit
costume
[div class=tag3]interactions
nearby.
[div class=tag3]tags[/div] none [/div] [/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents07 show"]

Amias Dupont

aka
Flicker
[div class="tab tab1"]read more
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents01"]
Taking a few steps toward the door as his teammates showed off their powers, Amias took mental note of powers. So the giant is speedy, we've got lanterns, an earth bender, and.. probably some other folks. Right, because not everyone has shown their abilities yet. Might as well go now.

Amias fought an urge to ask Red Tornado how he functioned- because that would be rude- and instead learned where he could go to change into his suit. He was initially surprised with the sheer amount of hallways and doors before realizing that, yeah, this is one of those important things the League would take into consideration.

He didn't get lost on the way. Thankfully. It took him a few minutes to change into his "hero suit", but the time would be worth it. Maybe making an automatic suit changer would be good... Yeah.

Amias combed a hand through his hair before tugging his mask on. He flicked his visor down, taking a deep breath. Now in full costume, maybe he could bounce off some of that superhero bravado. Maybe.

He stepped back into the main room. "I um, I 'spose I should properly introduce myself." Here goes nothing. "I'm Amias- Amias Dupont. Otherwise, though, I'm Flicker." Don't ruin it now.

Amias stepped to the nearest wall, climbing up a few feet. He stood- hands-free- with his back to the wall. "I stick to most things, and uh, I can do this." He fired off a string of web, pulling himself up to a ledge. From there he leapt back down and planted his feet. "It's um, it's tech. Yeah." C'mon, Amias. You just need to show off a bit more. Just a bit, then you'll be fine.

"Also I uh, heal fast. I'm stronger and faster than the average person, and can sense when danger's coming my way." He let out a weak laugh. That could've gone so much better. Too late for take-backsies now, though. "And um, yeah. That's- that's about it. I have some random techy bits, and my suit can light up, but uh, yeah."

Bravo.
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/threads/𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘆-⧾-𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻′𝘀-𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽𝘆-𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘀.454487/post-9951524[/div]

gareizero151.jpg

DAISUKE SHINGUJI
[DAISUKE MINAMOTO]

Interactions: open

Daisuke stared at his brand new ID card, Daisuke Shinguji it said, because his clan distrusted so much of the Young Justice that they were sending him there with an alias to cover his true identity.
Anyway he didn't like the idea of joining to the junior version of the Justie League nor the idea to play the hero. But he didn't have a choice, or better said it wasn't his choice at all.

He came out of the boom tubes and grabbed his Young Justice ID card, a key for his room and a phone. All seemed very basic and reminded him more to a boarding school rather than a hero association.

He walked into the complex and entered the gathering area in the precise moment when Terra put a show levitating rocks and smashing them in the air. Hitokiri judged her skills were considerable, but he was not precisely impressed, he had seen many meta humans before, though the blonde girl seemed familiar as he had seen here somewhere before.

The boys and girls in front of him would probably be his new teammates, some of them were wearing their hero suits while others dressed more casually, just like him who wore jeans, sneakers and a hooded jacket. He should look like an ordinary American boy, except he carried a kodachi sword on his back.

He saw there was a great variety of people and probably a corresponding diversity of power and personalities, and it seemed that it was the time of introductions, a boy who identified himself as Flicker was talking, he seemed somehow uncomfortable introducing himself, at least judging by the number of 'um' he used while talking.

He clapped, he didn't bad intentions but his solitaire clapping might look like he was being sarcastic, he didn't try to look like that (but he indeed didn't like insecure team members).

And after a few seconds of that, he stepped forward and introduced himself very serious, he wasn't a funny guy and didn't intend to be, besides being here against his will didn't help.

"Good morning, my name is Shinguji, Daisuke, also known as Hitokiri. Nice to meet you".

He made a pause and raised his hand aiming to the ceiling wih the index finger and creating an electric spark of a decent size from the tip of his finger, and then added with the same seriousness.

"I have electrokinetic powers and a few others".

He said thinking that he did a good introduction, he knew his personality usually was in the awkward side, but right now the only that worried him was that his English were acceptable and his Japanese accent were non significant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back