• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Young Justice 1X1 Descriptive Roleplay

Destiny111

Hey all!
It’s been a while since I’ve posted one of these…
I’m looking for a long term descriptive (interesting) Young Justice roleplay! I’ve tried on various other sites and no one is really able to give me a decent roleplay for this specific fandom.
I’m on mobile currently so I will be taking my time to write replies. I try to get a reply in at least once a day but as I also work full time it can vary
My OC is in progress and shall be posted soon, ergo I don’t mind plotting and such before forms being posted!
I’m debating love interests between Dick Grayson/Robin/Nightwing and Wally West/Kid flash. I’m down for hearing single through to poly couples depending on how thought out they are I’m not saying this is a must have just an option!

If you are interested please message me directly! Discord users are also welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back