• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

You were suppose to see!

Loki looked at her and narrowed his eyes. "You would really want him back on the throne? After... after my mother died, he changed. He was not the same ruler he once was. I am ruling just as he did, before Frigga was killed. I am not destroying anything, I am not hurting people unjustly. Do you really believe me to be such a horrible leader?" he asked, stepping towards her and sounding almost hurt.

She thought a moment, he had a point. The Odin had changed, but she swore to be loyal to him. She could not betray him! No matter what! Knowing Loki from the past, and what he did, she wasnt sure on what to believe. Looking away from his hurt face, she said nothing. Not because she didnt want him to be angry, but she truly didnt know what to think anymore.

Loki frowned and scoffed, turning away from her. "I can't trust can I? You will still tell someone. You will find a way to get me found out. But I will not kill you... Banishment perhaps? I don't think that anyone will believe you if I send you to Vanaheim..." he said thoughtfully.

"Y-you cant! If you send me away, Thor will get suspicions again, and am one of Odin best servants. He favorites me, and wont banish me for a stupid reason, like a mistake!" she shuddered. She couldnt live, she had everything she wants here. She wouldnt know what to do in Vanaheim.

Loki glanced at her and sighed. "Yes... I supposed that's true..." he said. He looked over her and shook his head. "But I cannot allow you to roam around with this information in your grasp. You will tell someone, I can see it in your eyes. You are not loyal to me..." he said, glaring at her.

She looked away, she was not loyal to him. She was loyal to Odin, "I dont know what you want me to do?" she had no right to have an attitude, not in this situation, so she kept herself in check. Only talking when she needed to, she didnt need he to band her.

Loki sighed and started to pace back and forth across the room, one hand behind his back and one hand running through his hair as he thought through his options. "If you keep getting suspicious of me, people will start to wonder if you are truly loyal to Odin... Perhaps I could use that to my advantage..." he said, mostly talking to himself. "Damn, why do I have to care for you? This would be easier if I didn't..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back