• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

You were suppose to see!

Loki groaned softly as he went back towards his room. Well, Odin's room, but since he was pretending to be Odin, he supposed it might as well be his room. He nodded to some guards he passed, still disguised as Odin as he stepped into the bed chambers and closed the door. He checked around to make sure no one was there before he let the disguise drop, his whole body shimmering slightly before he stood as himself again. He sat on the bed and rubbed his neck. "Well, who knew this would be so tedious..." he mumbled to himself.

Eir was putting clothes up in the Odin's closet, when she heard him enter. She began to walk out of the closet when she saw. She saw the Odin, taking his true form as Loki. Shocked she gasped, she attempted to cover her mouth, but she wasn't quick enough. She went to go back in the closet, to pretend she didn't see anything. She was still in shock, and trembling. Loki? Where was the real Odin, she needed to inform Thor! Or the guards! Anyone...

Loki looked up sharply at the sound of the gasp and he narrowed his eyes. He watched the closet before standing up slowly and moving towards it, taking out one of his knives and holding it at the ready as he approached the door. He stopped outside before opening it quickly, ready to kill whoever was there but then he froze when he saw who it was. His eyes widened slightly before he shook his head slightly and glared at her. "Eir? You should not be here..."

There stood Loki knife in his hand. Sending shivers down her spine, "Y-your right! I shouldn't be here, Ill go now!" She she tried to act natural maybe he would still think she saw Odin. "S-sorry for scaring you." She attempted to walk past him. She needed to get out.

Loki narrowed his eyes and grabbed her arm quickly before she left, pulling her back and watching her. "I'm sorry Eir... But I cannot let you leave. Not now. I heard you gasp, I know you saw," he said, twirling the knife in his other hand and staring at her, trying to decide what to do. He had to get rid of her. He couldn't let he go and risk people finding out. But... He couldn't kill her.

She was so scared, he was going to kill her. She felt tears fill her eyes. "Please, I won't tell! I swear! Spare me please! Ill act like nothing happened." Her head was spinning, "I won't tell anyone! I walk out here, and pretend like I saw nothing!" Tears now was running down her face.

Loki watched her and gritted his teeth. He knew he shouldn't let her go, but he had cared about her for too long to kill her. He still cared about her. He sighed and put the knife away. "I'm not going to kill you Eir. But, you are going to be my personal servant now. So that I can keep a close eye on you. Consider it a promotion," he said, smirking slightly and letting her arm go. "If you do tell, then I will kill you. But for now you will work with me and help me. Understood?"

She nodded "of course! Ill stick by your sidr no matter what! Just please dont do anything!" Tears were still falling, even if they made a deal. She couldn't help it she was scared, and still is. It seemed as if they stood in the closet for years, but it had only been a couple of minutes. The only sound was the soft weeping of Eir.

Loki watched her for a moment longer then sighed softly and put a hand on her shoulder. "Eir... I will not kill you. I assure you. Please, stop crying. Someone will hear you and get suspicious," he said, using that as an excuse. Truth was he didn't like seeing her cry. "You can go back to your chambers, but come back here in the morning. Tell no one."

She nodded "I-Im sorry, Ill go then..." She could tell someone, she will make sure that someone will know. She wipe her tears, attempting to stop crying. She was scared for her life, but her life didnt matter compared to the life of the Odin. She began to walk out of the room, she smiled at Loki, as if it was a goodbye smile. "I wont let anyone know.

Loki narrowed his eyes slightly and nodded. "See that you don't. Speaking out against the king is treason," he said, going back over to his bed. "Leave now Eir. And remember how lucky you are that your life has been spared."

"Thank you for sparing me." She bowed before leaving, she smiled at the guards. Speaking out against the king was treason... She thought, maybe to the guards, but Thor would understand. He had to, she began walking to Thors Chamber. "Please understand.." She repeated in her head.

Thor was just heading back to his chambers when he spotted her. He smiled a bit. "Lady Eir. It is wonderful to see you. What brings you to this part of the palace? You are normally around my father's chambers," he said watching her.

"There is a horrible problem Thor!" she bowed deeply "I mean no disrespected, but Loki...He has done something with Odin." She looked up, "Please believe me, he has transformed into Odin, and I hope I am not offending you in anyway!"

Thor blinked and watched her, frowning slightly. "Eir, I believe you need some sleep... you know that Loki was killed. And I talked to my father just this morning, he is perfectly fine, I assure you," he said, putting a hand on her shoulder and giving her a slight smile. "I am sure you are mistaken."

"Forgive me, but I think you should look into it! He is using his Illusions, please you must believe me I beg!" she needed for him to believe him, Odin could be in serious trouble. Everyone could be in serious trouble.

Thor frowned more and sighed, seeing how desperate she was. "I will look into it, Eir, don't worry. If it is my brother, I will find out and put a stop to it Thank you for telling me your concerns," he said nodding to her.

"Please do..." She bowed deeply again "Then if you'll excuse me, ill headed to my Chamber. Thank you so much." She bowed again slightly before walking to her chamber. When she got there, she changed out of her Servants outfit before, she lied in her bed. She attempted to sleep, but she couldnt. She was to worried.

In the middle of the night, Loki appeared in her room, looking extremely angry and he went over, standing in front of her bed. "I know you're awake. And I thought I made it very clear that you were to tell no one."

She sat up, "I-I" she shuddered she didnt know what to say, "I dont know what your talking about." playing dumb was her last hope, she could try to scream. She would be dead before anyone got here, but Loki would hopefully get caught. She didnt want to die...

Loki gritted his teeth. "Thor came to confront me. I managed to get him to believe me, but you can obviously not be trusted with what you know. Because you are the only person who could have told him about it."

"What if he was just curious?" she look away, talking her way out wasnt going to be a option. He was to smart to believe that, she needed to do something, and quick. She just didnt know what. "W-why are you even doing this? What is your goal?"

Loki stared at her and shook his head. "I am not doing this for evil purposes if that's what you believe. Odin has gone into the Odin sleep again, and I have hidden him and taken his place. Thor has abandoned his duties as a prince for his little mortal so that means the duties fall to me. However, I think it has been proven that I am not trusted as a king..."

She nodded quickly, attempting to get on his good side. She was trying to keep calm "W-where is Odin? Are you never planning on helping him!" She was truly concerned, she knew Loki had to have some darker reason... Did he, he had been ruling for a month, and nothing. No one had even noticed he wasnt even the real Odin, if she didnt see she would have never guessed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back