• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

You there, Hello! :)

Bunlo96

‹‹ Young, Wild & Free ››
Hi there, How are you doing? good? that's good!

So, I usually play as male, however i'm willing to play as a female or maybe a talking dog or pokemon.. anything really.

Pairings

›› Kpop idol x idol

›› siblings

›› kdrama plots

›› supernatural (e.g Vampire x Werewolf x Wizard x Zombie x Human etc)

›› romantic

›› childhood friends

They are just a few options that i'm opened up for, but if there's a pairing that you're interested please let me know, i'm opened up for anything!! :)

Fandoms

›› Harry Potter

›› Lord of the Rings

›› Ouran High School Host Club

›› Running Man

›› Weekly Idol

›› House of Anubis

›› Death Note

›› Attack on Titan

›› Naruto

›› Mr. Robot

›› F.R.I.E.N.D.S

›› Final Fantasy VII

›› The 100

›› Fantasy

›› Supernatural

›› Modern

›› CSI

Again, just a few..well, a lot of options that i'm interested in, but if there's something that you're interested and it's not up on the list please suggest it to me, I'm willing to rp anything!! it's good to get out of your comfort zone and rp something that you haven't done before :)

Just come and PM if you want to let me know if you'd like to rp with me and we can work out a plot together ^^ don't worry, I don't bite..

Now, here's my favourite K-pop group, B.A.P to end this thread

tumblr_n4uhdnSSPT1tay5sro1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in a supernatural plot, but I can't start a pm conversation yet. Are you still looking for a partner?

Hello. I'd be interested in RPing something. I'd prefer a supernatural or romantic plot (or both), or HP as long as we aren't playing canon characters.

IcebergTT said:
I'd be interested in a supernatural plot, but I can't start a pm conversation yet. Are you still looking for a partner?
Hello ^^ would you prefer it if I would PM you?

[QUOTE="universal silence]Hello. I'd be interested in RPing something. I'd prefer a supernatural or romantic plot (or both), or HP as long as we aren't playing canon characters.

[/QUOTE]
Hello ^^ I'm kinda new so I don't understand what you mean by canon characters? but sure, :) i'll pm you

Hi!

If your still looking...

Kpop or kdrama is a big yes haha

Or

Ouran high

Naruto

I'll try running man

I'm interested in the kpop idol x idol, kdrama plots, and Ouran High School Host Club.

What are your canon and ship preferences for Harry Potter, Ouran and... maybe Inuyasha (if you're into it?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back