• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 🛸.˚✧₊˚ E.T. is an alien and he is kinda spacey!!₊˚✧ ゚.🛸 (search for everything)

angst New

Azzy

Zeep Zorp
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Coming from the universe to party and go crazy
🛸 .  •.  🌎 ° .• 🌓 •  .°•  • 🚀 ✯. •. . •.
 . • ★ *     °  .  🛰  °·  •. ๏ .• 🪐
. • • ° ★ • ☄. ๏ •. . •. . •. . •. •
▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▂▃▄▆▇▇▆▅▄▇▆▅▄▃▁▂
⧣₊˚﹒✦₊ ⧣₊˚ 𓂃★ ⸝⸝ ⧣₊˚﹒✦₊ ⧣₊˚
/) /)
(。•ㅅ•。)〝₎₎ Intro to me! ✦₊ ˊ˗
. .╭∪─∪────────── ✦ ⁺.
. .┊ ◟﹫ Name: Asriel (Azzy
. .┊ꜝꜝ﹒Pronouns: He/They
. .┊ ⨳゛Sexuality: 🌈 Gay!! 🌈
. .┊ ◟ヾ Likes: Angst, Romance, and stories
. .┊﹒𐐪 Dislikes: Bad representation, Zoos, Pedos, and Bullies
. .┊ ◟﹫ Extra: Im just a little goober
╰───────────── ✦ ⁺.
⧣₊˚﹒✦₊ ⧣₊˚ 𓂃★ ⸝⸝ ⧣₊˚﹒✦₊ ⧣₊˚

From you: I would prefer anyone Semi-Lit to Novella in writing length, Please be ok with delving into deeper topics but don't let me make you uncomfortable, please feel free to tell me all of your triggers/limits so we can avoid them, Be patient with me. Im not the easiest to rp with sometimes but I try to make it worthwhile and want us both to be happy! Be okay with LGBTQ+ Shipping and couples, Finally be okay with playing as or with Furrys/Anthros because I do not play as humans before you click away, I have no issue with you playing as a Human but I will not.

Now all that's cool but what do I bring to the table?

From me: I have over 12 years of Roleplaying experience back from when I would play rp games on Roblox. I can write anywhere from 1-2 paragraphs on a casual answer to 4-5 Paragraphs when im really into it. I prefer doing BxB but im open to all relationships. Your wants are important to me so if you have any questions, concerns, or ideas let me know!! there's a tiny chance I won't like it!! As for ghosting I'm fine with it as long as you A. let me know you'll be gone or B. explain once you are back, I understand that things happen and I will not judge on that but if you know you going to be gone then please let me know, after about a month it's improbable that I'll stay in the chat if I'm not warned. and when you come back I'll gladly do another one with you.

To make sure you read everything the password is
DISCORD

Ok, im Done yapping
╭ ◜◝ ͡ ◝ ͡ ◜◝ ╮ <----------- Me with you guys <3
♡ ∧_∧ _∧ ♡
♡ (๑・ω・)ω<๑) ♡
♡ /⌒ づ⊂⌒ヽ ♡

╰ ͜ ͜ ͜ ͜ ╯
O
o
°
〃∩∧_∧ ♡
⊂⌒( '·ω·)♡
`ヽ_っ_/ ̄ ̄ ̄/
    \/___/

This is a section for all the fandoms I am in, I try to put all the ones I'm interested in and I'm not open to ones not on the list. If you like one, let me know what characters you want, and we'll build our plot!!

Quick guide

₊✩‧₊˚౨You are my saviorৎ˚₊✩‧₊
⋆。‧˚ʚPLEASE OMG I'LL MARRY YOUɞ˚‧。⋆
-ˋˏ ༻Craving༺ ˎˊ-
❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱Neutral⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀
𖣯I might need some convincing𖣯
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷Not right now sorry꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

Duncan & Eddie
Night In the Woods (Im begging you)
Wings of fire
Bluey
Puss in boots
Lion King
Bad guys
Lackadaisy
Undertale/Deltarune
MLP infection AU
Paw Patrol
Five Nights At Freddy’s
Bluey
Puss in boots
Star Fox
MLP
Spyro
Housepets (please omfg)
The House

Disneys Robin hood
Poppy Playtime (Chapter 3 only)
Disney: The Fox & The Hound
Zootopia
Regular Show
Aristocats
Goofy movie
Moomin
101 Dalmatian Street
Beastars
Mario Bros.
Warriors

TMNT (2012)
The Amazing Digital Circus
Sonic The Headgehog
Helluva Boss
Tailspin
Chikn Nuggit

Peanuts
Sanrio
HTTYD (Dragons only)
Kung fu Panda
BNA
Amazing World of Gumball
Sing (1&2)

Animal Crossing
Animaniacs
Garfield & Friends
Welcome Home
Adventure Time

Monsters Inc/Monsters University
Disney: The Jungle Book

I do have more plots but they are weird and I don't feel comfy putting them for everyone to see, I'll let you know what they are in DM's if you are interested in these
[/SPOILER]

Wow, that's so cool but wait there's more?! These are plots that are more fleshed out and detailed!!

(Note: All characters MUST be over 18)
Muse A was nervous as he stepped onto the threshold of his new college, he came into this with almost nothing; not many clothes, no friends, and no support. After a while Muse A began to feel lonely since nobody wanted to talk to

Muse A was a married man. Not because he loved his spouse but because he was from a wealthy family where they still had arranged marriages. He has been unhappy in his marriage since the day it began. Muse B was from a much lower class and was recently assigned to be the housekeeper of Muse A and Muse C's house. But very quickly he also became the secret lover of Muse A as they spent many nights together while Muse C was away. Now Muse A had a choice...he could stay with Muse C and make his family happy or leave Muse C and take Muse B as his lover and finally be truly happy.

Muse A was a pirate injured in battle and saved by Muse B, as Muse B healed him Muse A began to fall in love. But once his injury was healed he had a choice: would he learn to clean up and stay with his first true love, or should he leave and go back to sailing the seven seas alone

(Im trying to delve into a bit of FxF or FxNB so that's what this is for)
Muse A scoffed as they heard the loudspeakers calling everyone to the auditorium to see the cheerleaders do their routine for finals, it sounded like a bimbofest to Muse A but they didn't have a choice as they sat down they scoffed seeing Muse B pick up the microphone, she gave a whole speech on "how proud she is" and "how hard its been" before continuing. as they got set up one of Muse A's friends leaned over to them "hey, you coming to the party?" he asked causing Muse A to smirk.

After school was over Muse A went home for a few hours before heading out to the party, they hung out for a while before bumping into someone and turning around. there, right in front of her, was Mrs. Bimbo herself Muse B. but for some reason the usual distance they felt for each other was...diluted as warmth grew to their faces

Muse A was jaded to say the least. he was big, stowick, and mean-looking. and Muse B was well...the opposite. He was loving, energetic, friendly, and social. But the two remained in a happy relationship as Muse B pushed Muse A's boundaries knowing he was the only one who could get away with it. Muse A finds it cute and Muse B "Adores the edge"

Muse A had been the boss of his company for many years and was more often than not irritated and mean, Muse B had been his assistant for basically his entire career and had always had a crush on his boss but was too shy to say anything. After a long day of meetings Muse A comes back to the office thinking everyone is gone since it was after hours but Muse B is still their typing away at documents. after chatting for a bit Muse A offers Muse B to go out for some drinks.

Muse A has waited for years for Muse B to return. After Muse B left to join the military he was sent out on deployment he wasn't heard from for years but Muse A never stopped waiting for his love to return.

Muse A had been a Criminal for many years until he met Muse B, A man who impacted Muse A so deeply that he set out to change his life and fixed himself in the pursuit of true love (Side note Muse A killed someone very close to Muse B ((Brother, Dad, Past lover, etc)) and Muse B will slowly come to discover this)

(Yes this is based on Lion King 2, why do you ask?)
Muse A was royalty, he lived his life inside the kingdom walls and was hardly ever let out alone, Muse B was trained since he was a child to kill the king (Muse A's dad) they once met when they were kids but quickly separated until they were both adults and Muse B returned claiming to want to join Muse A's Kingdom but once inside him and Muse A quickly fall in love and Muse B forgets his mission until its too late

Every 1,000 years it happens...The kingdom goes into a scared hush as they await word from the Dragon King. He chooses one person to become his mate every 1,000 years and what happens after that... one knows some say he eats them others say he uses them for spells or rituals, but one thing is for sure they are never usually seen or heard from again, so the horror that settled over Muse A was immense when the guards showed up at his door saying that he had been chosen. and upon arriving the legends quickly faded away as the dragon wasn't all he was claimed to be

Muse A loved to star gaze but they never imagined the stars coming to them. As the falling star crashed into their yard they checked into the whole only to gasp as they saw another fur laying in the hole as he carried Muse B inside and helped them clean up they quickly bonded before A realized that B had no memories of his past life

~*This just In the worst storm since the frozen lovers incident almost 20 years ago is rolling in we advise that you stay indoors and keep your generators ready*~ Muse A signed as he turned off the TV Turning to the only other person in his store "Well mate looks like we're gonna be stuck in here for a while" he said to Muse B while shuttering the glass doors "Get comfy" he said as he glanced back and a sudden woosh of deja vu hit him, why did being here...with him...A stranger...like this...feel so... familiar?

(This is based on The Lion King It can use canon characters if you want!) As Muse A slowly stepped onto the lush grass of the pride lands, surely just taking a little food would be ok right? He kept telling himself that as he began to stalk his pray before he was the one pounced upon, As he looked up he saw he was held down by Muse B the leader of the lion pack "How many times do we have to get you out of here?" he said with a growl

(TW: Forced Eating Disorders)
Muse A was a model and Muse B was the cameraman, they seldom spoke beside Muse B giving Muse A poses to do along with a few compliments here and there but one day a big modeling opportunity opens, and Muse A is forced to lose a ridiculous amount of weight Muse B tries to talk him out of it and reassure him that he's perfect just the way he was

Muse A Has spent all his life wearing a muzzle, ever since his abusive father put it on him for being "disobedient" and now he doesn't talk. but he won't remove the muzzle even though his dad died of "mysterious causes" years ago because he doesn't want to...what would he have to say? Could Muse B finally get it off of him after 10 years?

Muse A's job was simple, he went in after a battle and finished off wounded soldiers lying in the ruins but apon seeing Muse B his spear froze in his hand as he teared up and dropped his blade, Muse B was Muse A's lover who had been separated from him so many years ago

Muse A went out to camp every year, it was something he held dear to his heart and some of the only time he got to spend with his family, but this year he bringing his Boyfriend and he was already nervous about how his family would react but even more worried about how Muse B will behave

There are going to be more But this is all I have for right now

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡠⠄⠒⠠⢄⠀⣀⠤⠒⠂⠤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠤⠐⠒⠤⡀⢀⡠⠔⠂⠠⢄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠂⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠑⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⠋⠀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠈⠉⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠈⠲⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣸⡏⠀⣴⢋⠤⢌⠙⠆⠀⢠⠎⢁⠤⠍⢧⠀⠀⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡿⠁⢠⡞⡡⠤⡉⠳⠀⠀⡴⠉⡠⠬⡹⡄⠀⢸⡄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣽⡁⠀⣿⡀⢀⡘⡄⡇⠀⢸⢢⠇⢀⢢⣺⠀⠀⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣨⣇⠀⢸⣏⠀⡐⢣⢸⠀⠀⡗⡜⢀⠐⣄⣧⠀⢸⣇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣰⠉⠙⠷⠀⢛⣟⣦⣄⣣⡇⠀⠘⣎⣰⣤⣾⡿⠁⠴⠋⠈⠱⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡎⠉⠻⠆⠈⣿⣳⣤⣙⣼⠂⠀⢻⣁⣦⣼⣿⠇⠠⠞⠁⠙⣆⠀
⣺⠁⠀⣠⠒⠶⣄⠉⠓⢚⣣⡠⠤⢤⣈⡓⠛⠋⢠⠖⠲⢤⡀⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢐⡟⠀⢀⠔⠲⢦⡈⠑⠛⣋⣡⠤⠤⣄⣙⠚⠛⢁⡴⠒⠦⣄⠀⠨⡆
⣽⠀⢸⠄⠣⡐⢹⠀⡤⠏⢁⢀⢀⠠⢀⠉⢦⡀⢹⡁⠔⡁⣗⠀⢸⡅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⡗⠘⢄⢈⡇⢠⠖⠉⡀⣀⠠⠄⡈⠳⣄⠈⣟⠠⢈⢸⠀⠀⣿
⠹⣄⠸⣷⣤⣧⠞⣾⢁⠐⢀⠀⠠⠄⣀⠑⠄⢱⡸⣧⣴⣶⡟⢠⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢷⡀⢿⣦⣾⡼⢳⡏⡠⠁⡀⠠⠠⢄⠈⠢⠈⣆⢿⣤⢶⣾⠃⣼⠃
⠀⡸⢷⠈⠉⠉⢸⡟⣆⠀⢂⠌⣁⠒⡈⠢⢈⣾⣧⠈⠉⠉⢴⢏⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠿⡆⠉⠉⠁⣾⣳⠀⡀⠆⡑⠄⢂⠙⠄⣱⣿⠀⠉⠉⠡⡾⡅⠀
⠐⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⡞⣦⣅⣂⣄⣂⣰⣵⣻⣽⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢺⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣷⢳⣴⣈⣐⣈⣄⣮⣞⣯⡿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠀
⠀⠘⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⠶⣝⣮⣳⣭⣳⣧⠟⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠣⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠷⢮⣽⣭⣻⣜⣷⠾⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠃⠀
⠀⠀⠈⡗⢠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⢾⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠴⣟⠁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢸⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠨⡷⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⠇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡅⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢽⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢨⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡇⠀⠀⠀

Please let me know if any of this interests you! Or if you have a plot, I love hearing your ideas, so don't be afraid to reach out!!

Please Im so lonely

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back