• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other You Get To Help Me Create an Alien Lifeform!

Daisie

Strangely regular (better than the usual bizarre!)
Roleplay Type(s)
MOBILE-FRIENDLY VERSION -
Heya!
I did a thread like this awhile back. Almost... Whoa. Two years ago? I've intended to do another one of these for a long time, now. But! onto the topic matter.
You guys are going to help me create an alien! Or two! Yea, two, actually. So! Let's begin!

B-But Daisie!! How does this work?!
Why, I'm glad you asked, me!! Oh, thank you, me! I know, good question, me. High five, me.
I'm a tad lonely.
Anyways!
Each person can take up only one slot per alien, and there are two aliens. Each slot will be labeled as a different body part, and you get the AWESOME EXCLUSIVE CHANCE to fill in one of these slots with the body part of any animal whatsoever. Seriously. Challenge me. Last time I did this, I was stuck with the body of a sea cucumber. Figure that one out.
We're going to be making two races! One of which is intelligent and bipedal, the other is more animal-like, and quadrupedal. Meaning! One's gonna be smart and standing on two legs, the other is gonna be more like a pet, on four legs.
After all or most of the slots have been filled, I'm going to
*:・゚✧Draw the creatures*:・゚✧
And you all will get to see how that turns out.
It probably won't go well.
Maybe.
*Ahem*
Please reply with which slot you would like to fill, as well as which animal you would love to input into the slot of magical wonder. I'm happy to answer questions, and my ear holes are open to other/special requests. <3

[Intelligent species]
Slot 1: Head shape [Snake/Chameleon] ( Archdemon Archdemon )
Slot 2: Eyes [Salamander] ( Wert Wert )
Slot 3: Nose [Pink cat nose] ( astropaws astropaws )
Slot 4: Mouth [Praying mantis/Ant] Idea Idea
Slot 5: Horns [Rhino (On either side of head)] Flowiest D Flowiest D
Slot 6: Ears [Jack rabbit] The Mechanist The Mechanist
Slot 7: Torso [Gorilla] jigglesworth jigglesworth

Slot 8: Arms [OPEN]
Slot 9: Hands [Puppy] Archtoddler Archtoddler
Slot 10: Legs [Spider] Persimus Persimus
Slot 11: Feet [Duck] Phadia Phadia
Slot 12: Tail [Large, Fox] ( adrian_ adrian_ )

[Animal-like species]
Slot 1: Head shape [OPEN]
Slot 2: Eyes [Hawk] The Mechanist The Mechanist
Slot 3: Nose [Male Mandrill] Persimus Persimus
Slot 4: Mouth [None] Idea Idea
Slot 5: Horns [Elk] ( hostage hostage )
Slot 6: Ears [Bunny] Archtoddler Archtoddler
Slot 7: Body [Bombardier beetle] ( Loki777 Loki777 )
Slot 8: Front Legs [Praying Mantis] ( Salmonidae Salmonidae )
Slot 9: Front Feet [Kitten] Phadia Phadia

Slot 10: Back Legs [OPEN]
Slot 11: Back Feet [OPEN]

Slot 12: Tail [Scorpion] ( PerditionCrisis PerditionCrisis )
Slot 13: Wings [Dragonfly] Flowiest D Flowiest D

Heya!
I did a thread like this awhile back. Almost... Whoa. Two years ago? I've intended to do another one of these for a long time, now. But! onto the topic matter.
You guys are going to help me create an alien! Or two! Yea, two, actually. So! Let's begin!

Why, I'm glad you asked, me!! Oh, thank you, me! I know, good question, me. High five, me.

I'm a tad lonely.
Anyways!
Each person can take up only one slot per alien, and there are two aliens. Each slot will be labeled as a different body part, and you get the AWESOME EXCLUSIVE CHANCE to fill in one of these slots with the body part of any animal whatsoever. Seriously. Challenge me. Last time I did this, I was stuck with the body of a sea cucumber. Figure that one out.
We're going to be making two races! One of which is intelligent and bipedal, the other is more animal-like, and quadrupedal. Meaning! One's gonna be smart and standing on two legs, the other is gonna be more like a pet, on four legs.
Maybe.
*Ahem*
Please reply with which slot you would like to fill, as well as which animal you would love to input into the slot of magical wonder. I'm happy to answer questions, and my ear holes are open to other/special requests. <3

Alien #1: Intelligent Species
Slot 1: Head shape [Snake/Chameleon] ( Archdemon Archdemon )
Slot 2: Eyes [Salamander] ( Wert Wert )
Slot 3: Nose [Pink cat nose] ( astropaws astropaws )
Slot 4: Mouth [Praying mantis/Ant] Idea Idea
Slot 5: Horns [Rhino (On either side of head)] Flowiest D Flowiest D
Slot 6: Ears [Jack rabbit] The Mechanist The Mechanist
Slot 7: Torso [Gorilla] jigglesworth jigglesworth

Slot 9: Hands [Puppy] Archtoddler Archtoddler
Slot 10: Legs [Spider] Persimus Persimus
Slot 11: Feet [Duck] Phadia Phadia
Slot 12: Tail [Large, Fox] ( adrian_ adrian_ )

Alien #2: Animal-Like Species
Slot 2: Eyes [Hawk] The Mechanist The Mechanist
Slot 3: Nose [Male Mandrill] Persimus Persimus
Slot 4: Mouth [None] Idea Idea
Slot 5: Horns [Elk] ( hostage hostage )
Slot 6: Ears [Bunny] Archtoddler Archtoddler
Slot 7: Body [Bombardier beetle] ( Loki777 Loki777 )
Slot 8: Front Legs [Praying Mantis] ( Salmonidae Salmonidae )
Slot 9: Front Feet [Kitten] Phadia Phadia

Slot 12: Tail [Scorpion] ( PerditionCrisis PerditionCrisis )
Slot 13: Wings [Dragonfly] Flowiest D Flowiest D

Last edited:
Hey! This seems super cool! I'd like to make a suggestion for the front legs of the Animal-Like Species. You should make them insect raptorial forlegs, like those found on a Mantis. Once again, really neat idea you have here!

Hey! This seems super cool! I'd like to make a suggestion for the front legs of the Animal-Like Species. You should make them insect raptorial forlegs, like those found on a Mantis. Once again, really neat idea you have here!
Oooh, good suggestion! I'll be sure to make it into reality. ;)
I've added you, now!

I'm on a phone so i have no idea about whats going on but alright.

I'm on a phone so i have no idea about whats going on but alright.
Ah! Forgive me for that. Here's a non-coded version of the whole thing!

Heya!

I'm a tad lonely.
Anyways!
Maybe.
*Ahem*

[Intelligent species]
Slot 2: Eyes [OPEN]
Slot 3: Nose [OPEN]
Slot 4: Mouth [OPEN]
Slot 5: Horns [OPEN]
Slot 6: Ears [OPEN]
Slot 7: Torso [OPEN]
Slot 9: Hands [OPEN]
Slot 10: Legs [OPEN]
Slot 11: Feet [OPEN]
Slot 12: Tail [OPEN]

[Animal-like species]
Slot 7: Body [OPEN]

Slot 8: Front Legs [Praying Mantis] (Salmonidae)
Slot 9: Front Feet [OPEN]
Slot 13: Wings [OPEN]

Ah! Forgive me for that. Here's a non-coded version of the whole thing!

Heya!

I'm a tad lonely.
Anyways!
Maybe.
*Ahem*

[Intelligent species]
Slot 7: Torso [OPEN]
Slot 9: Hands [OPEN]
Slot 10: Legs [OPEN]
Slot 11: Feet [OPEN]

[Animal-like species]
Slot 7: Body [OPEN]

Slot 8: Front Legs [Praying Mantis] (Salmonidae)
Slot 9: Front Feet [OPEN]
Slot 13: Wings [OPEN]

Thank you, and i advocate for the Bipedal alien having a large tail, fox in nature, for balance.

I can’t think of a description to ask for but can the intelligent life have.
A mushroom shaped head,
Three eyes fish eyes on the mushroom head, middle left and right.

Also could you draw me a FlowiestDingo or Flowiesfire?
Idk add a smoke and sunglasses a beanie to a cool dingo or a literal picture of a flame?

Thank you, and i advocate for the Bipedal alien having a large tail, fox in nature, for balance.
Sure thing! I'll get on it asap!

I can’t think of a description to ask for but can the intelligent life have.
A mushroom shaped head,
Three eyes fish eyes on the mushroom head, middle left and right.

Also could you draw me a FlowiestDingo or Flowiesfire?
Idk add a smoke and sunglasses a beanie to a cool dingo or a literal picture of a flame?
Sorry, Flowiest! I'm afraid you don't understand how this one works. You have to choose the body part of an already existing animal. If I were doing plants and fungi, things would be a lot more difficult, though feel free to add plants or fungi as an accessory.

I'd recommend you take another look at the green slots up above, choose one, and then choose an animal to coordinate with it.

And I'm sorry, I'm not taking requests for other things right now. ^^'

adrian_ adrian_ 's suggestion has been added to the list, and I've also added a MOBILE-FRIENDLY version straight to the top, now, so everyone can keep up! :3
Thank you Arion, for pointing that out, I'd have never noticed.

Phew, thanks for the mobile version! What a fun idea. Hmmm... I nominate a scorpion tail for the quadruped if you're interested. That would make him extra spiky and dangerous! >;3

(just watch, it's going to end up having a puppy face or something)

Phew, thanks for the mobile version! What a fun idea. Hmmm... I nominate a scorpion tail for the quadruped if you're interested. That would make him extra spiky and dangerous! >;3

(just watch, it's going to end up having a puppy face or something)
Yay! Scorpions are cool lookin'! Thank you for your contribution!~ <3

For the animal looking thing:
The horns of an elk. It's gotta be tough enough to bash heads with some challengers!

For the animal looking thing:
The horns of an elk. It's gotta be tough enough to bash heads with some challengers!
Ooh, good one! The tail and the horns make for some interesting fights. Thank you!

This is neat. Uhhh, maybe the eyes of a salamander for the Intelligent Species?
Done and done, Mr.... Wert. Or Mrs. Wert.
Foof. .w. Love that title.

In other news, I fixed a small mistake. Slot 1 now exists in the mobile version. Eheheh, whoopsies.

The intelligent species should have the cutest button nose that is a cat’s nose. ?

Edit: The nose has to be pink!
Your slot has been filled, and thankie very much!
It's gonna be interesting to draw with the salamander eyes. XD

Buuunp~
Still looking forward to making the creature, yo..

Hmmm... I think the head shape of the first alien should either be a snake head or maybe a Chameleon.

how bout for the body of the Animal like species, A bombardier beetle body. .0.
Hmmm... I think the head shape of the first alien should either be a snake head or maybe a Chameleon.
Oooh, thank you for your wonderful submissions! <3 This ought to make the creatures turn out really interesting, and challenging, as well. Loving the creativity~!

Still looking for just a few more takers. ^^
Bunp

Alrighty~ Time to mention a few friends off the top of my head to get this rolling.
Phadia Phadia
The Mechanist The Mechanist
Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu
Idea Idea

I encourage you guys to tag a singular friend who hasn't participated, too. .w. I wanna get to drawing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back