• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings You are not alone! Ohh Emm Geee, You too!? I thought I was the only one! Did we just become besties? Yup.

DividesByZer0

A cunning linguist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Best Friends Friend GIF by PermissionIO

That's the moment I hope to share when I find you. Yes, you beautiful mythical unicorn you. The adorkable loveable writer in my life who inspires me like the little muse you are. You even arouse jealousy in Zephyr the ancient Greek god of the west himself; just by breaking wind. You are smarter than you give yourself credit for and for too long you have suffered enough passive mary-sue-lou-who characters and want to be inspired too.

Hello fellow pen monkeys and ink slaves,

It's been a while since I have written. I mean really written. Some of you might remember me back in the day from being featured on the site multiple months for many writing guides, and others from RPs that we have shared. I am looking to be inspired again. I am trying to get back into the habit of writing after some hard life trauma which will fuel the cantankerous machine that powers our adventures. I am looking for someone for a 1x1 RP, I have a broad range and few limits. I love fantasy, sci-fi (steampunk, cyberpunk specific) Fandoms, Romance, Drama, Comedies, and well, pretty much anything that allows me to tell the truth of life through the lies of storytelling!

Depending on the pacing of plot and such, I can commit to 1 - 5 good posts a week. (Lower end if longer posts, maybe more if they are fast and require feedback.) If you have an interest, please pitch me your plot ideas. Yes, PLOT ideas. Characters are second to plot, yet drive it. (Tell me the kind of car they are to drive.) We all know how awesome he or she is, but don't info dump them all at once please. Give them a tease and make them pay full price for admission. ;)

Hoping to hear from you soon,
A Cunning Linguist

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back