Yo! o/

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hey! I'm new as well. As for something crazy about myself...I've been playing D&D for just about 14 years now, but I've only been roleplaying for half that (how crazy is that?)

Anyways, my name is Alex and I'm pretty nice (usually) and I won't bite (hard) and all that jazz! Let me know if you want to roleplay or just talk about things and stuff!

Hey! I'm new as well. As for something crazy about myself...I've been playing D&D for just about 14 years now, but I've only been roleplaying for half that (how crazy is that?)

Anyways, my name is Alex and I'm pretty nice (usually) and I won't bite (hard) and all that jazz! Let me know if you want to roleplay or just talk about things and stuff!

I'm actually new to role playing but I wanted to give it a shot. And yea I'll send you a message sometime

I'm actually new to role playing but I wanted to give it a shot. And yea I'll send you a message sometime
Sounds great to me! Currently got only a few more posts to make before I am free to PM and such, but I'm a casual roleplayer so no worries. I won't bite (hard) ^^

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Hey there pal! Welcome to the site! This introduction's is the just the first one piece of a hell of a fun ride, so fasten your boat seatbelt and hold on to your straw hat, and of course, remember to call if ya need anything ;)

As for a crazy thing about me... not sure if this qualifies but I'm a fan of many harem anime, including highschool dxd and date a live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back