• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Yo-Ho's Strange Adventures- Order of the fallen King. (Medieval fantasy inspired by the jojo stories)

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
King Arthur is dead, the ruler of Ardval castle was assassinated in his own chambers! It was deduced by our most brilliant minds that our beloved king met his cruel fate at the magical hands of a wizard! The royal wizard Merlin, able to use his spirit to gaze into the recent past or many potential futures... Merlin saw the death of King Arthur, but what alluded him to the work of magic was the fallen kings corpse.

The wound being a puncture in his chest looking to be caused by the head of a arrow.
Important nevertheless but undetermined as to how it happened... Arthur's eyes are missing from his head, the body is drained of blood yet no signs of struggle or even a stain on the carpet can be seen. No treasures missing or anything of value... Just the life of the king. (And parts of his anatomy)

The Widowed Queen Mary spent a month with Merlin, studying and searching for clues as to what magic could do such a thing. Within the vast Libraries during a full moon late at night. Merlin saw a vision of a possible future. Magic Knights under Mary's command fight king Arthur, a dead body with strings manipulating it's movements. Above the dead king is a person hiding in darkness holding the strings with glowing red eyes fixated on the battle...

Merlin with a gasped breath deduced this man with glowing eyes must surely be the culprit! But a being of darkness with red eyes could only be one thing. "A vampire..." Mary muttered in disbelief. For hundreds of years said monsters were thought to be exterminated. Hunted down by wizards of old thus reducing the monstrous beings into tall tales told to frighten children.

Merlin used his power many times over to see the future, eventually the wizard lays resting on deaths door. But it was there he spoke of his final vision! the result remained the same each time his spirit looked ahead.... A monster will take power from the kingdoms of man.
Warriors able to wield spirits must be called to arms!
It was as Merlin lay dying he uttered the location where this vampire hides building strength.
"Mages must venture across the lands of Ardval, far into Caiko, to find the assassin, to defeat the one who seeks... to become... the Dark king."

Queen Mary spread the word, all able bodied men and women with the potential or desire to become a mage must journey to the Ardval kingdom. A call to adventure has been sounded, would you answer the call in these strange times?
==========================
Inspired from jojo in the way of stands. Each player would make or rip off a stand to help survive your adventure. As it's medieval fantasy we won't have for example hol horse's or mista's firearm stands. (More likely to be crossbows or a rifle) adapt stands as needed to fit I guess.
Obviously no time shenanigans (unless it's a villian)

If people care I'll write more

DIO's coffin has be rebooted once again!? Jokes aside, this is a very fun concept to play with. I, unfortunately, don't think I have the time for another RP, but I just thought I'd say it was pretty interesting anyways hah. Wishing for the RP's success!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back