• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yikes.

Armageddon

______
I've been feeling shitty.

Well! It's at that point again where I need something to distract me from life, so here I am.

This time, I'm doing it a little differently. We have the same old stuff that I'll throw in right now, just the usual information and requirements. Three little things are all I really need from you.

1. Post length. I won't accept anything below two paragraphs, which is 6+ sentences per paragraph. Kindly exit this fucking thread if you think you can get me to write one-liners.
  2. Grammar. For the love of God, make it decent. Understandable. You don't have to be supernaturally good. As long as it's readable, I'm fine with it, because typos are a thing and will always be a thing.
  3. Activity. I have a very busy life, to the surprise of everyone. And if I'm not busy, I'm either depressed, stressed out, or tired out of my mind. Be patient. It may take a while for me to get up the motivation or the muse to reply, so daily replies will more than likely not be happening. If you're patient with me, I'll return the favor.

Yep. Good, past that.

Okay, so, what's different here is that I'm wanting to expand my abilities a little. I still would like something relaxed. Relaxed. COMPLETELY FUCKING RELAXED, PLEASE. No action-y 'end of the world' drama-filled bullshit. In fact, I'd like the stories to be extra fluffy and romantic, because romance makes my heart all fuzzy and nice.

The difference here is that I'd like to try a little M// right now. Yeah, amazing. Me, trying M//. I just think it has potential to be really, honestly cute. I have one idea that's M/F still, because that's my main comfort zone and my general norm.

I have, like, three ideas though. So three partners in total. Only. I'm shit at keeping up with things anyways, so that's all I can handle at any rate.

• Popular HS Student [M] / Bullied HS Student [M] - So, this is the run-down: Boy is bullied for his sexuality. Other boy is super popular, has a lot of friends, but has lied about his sexuality for years to become popular. Popular boy notices bullied boy, and hates what bullies do to bullied boy. Finally snaps and stands up for bullied boy at a certain point. Sparks fly, interest ensues, secrets will be revealed, blah blah blah. It'll be awkward and adorable.
  • Best Friend [M] / Best Friend [M] - Super simple. A boy's friends introduce him to this other friend of theirs. Guy forms a crush on the new person. With time and hanging out, they grow close, but the guy is unsure if the new friend likes the same sex. Guy eventually finds out he does, and after a while, is told that the friend actually has a crush on him, too. Cute, cute, and cute. Probably a high school setting, because fuck it, I love those.
  • Starbucks Barista [M] / Customer [F] - Ugh, these are so cliche, but I can't get bored of them. Barista at a Starbucks notices a cute girl that comes in almost daily, sometimes for just quick visits and purchases, other times for hours with a laptop/notebook. Customer happens to notice barista as well, and she thinks he's pretty cute. Co-workers of the barista see the sort-of connection, and try to coax barista into catching the customer and asking her out/asking her for her number. Just writing this gives me a warm feeling, so yeah. Big craving.

And yeah! That's it. Amazing. If you like one of these, post below.

Seriously. Don't PM me. Posting below will help my organize better.

Thanks a bunch!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in the best friend/best friend thing. However you state in the bold thing it is MxF and in the explanation you talk about same sex. I am just gonna assume it is MxM otherwise I'd be fine also though...

hisokun

I'll PM you.

DarkiusHeavenstein

Yep, it's M//. I'm pretty sure that the explanation for that one is still in an M// format - the only one that isn't is the last idea about the Starbucks barista. That one was meant to be M/F.

But anyways, I'll PM you.

EDIT: Oh wait. I see the issue. Ha, that's a big typo, whoops. Thanks for pointing it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back