• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ƈยгรϵ𝔡 ᎮǟՇђ - OOC - Closed

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
hahaha. i’ve been busy all week but i’ll try to get a post out tonight! Elen has maybe 2 fears! not even fortune telling!!

Im such a bad child ive been so exhausted. I. Will. Post. Tonight!!!

I'm not going to be able to post tonight or until late tomorrow, if at all. If I don't make it before your next post Doaheem Doaheem them just assume she cared little about the howls, helped Jess make the bath and used a basic fire spell to light the fire, bathed privately, and went strait to bed.

Update coming today it's 1320 PST right now, update coming by 1700, we are moving forward, and will do ithinkcat thank you for the heads up!

Part one of two up, to give you one more opportunity to interact before we move on... I'll post the next on... Tuesday or Wednesday.

No worries. I've already been contacted by some people to let me know that they won't be posting anytime soon because of life. I may bump this to Sunday just to let people breathe and then Sunday we investigate the cathedral.

I'm fine with that, but I'll still try making a post later today.

*Edit* Didin't finish it, but I'm tired and need to go to bed at a reasonable time.

Last edited:
Welcome to the morning of Day 2. We are in an action phase so I'll be doing my best to respond to literally everything your character's are doing/seeing so you can interact with the world around you without getting bogged down by waiting for me to tell you the result of your actions.

Ok it's been a little bit and I've only seen one person post. I admit I had been waiting for others to post as well. Has everyone simply been waiting for me or have you lost interest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back