• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Yet another search [mxm]

Sharkbait

SHSL Trash

• free_dedenne_icon_by_ariamisu-d6h9107.pngHiyah, I’m sharkbait. I’m looking to ease back into roleplaying and hopefully make some new friends! I’ve been roleplaying for almost a decade now but after a forced hiatus, I’m rather rusty around the edges. So I’m going back to the basics with some casual roleplays.

If you’re interested, hit me with a PM! The more information it contains (about which role you'd like to play, any ideas you may have) the better because it may take a while for me to get back to you thanks to timezone differences.
    And if you’re interested but may need some convincing, you may also hit me with a request for a writing sample.

Last edited:
yoyoyo i see you like both pacific rim and soulmate AUs,,, I'm hella interested in combining the two of em! How about a AU where people see everything in black/white until they meet the gaze of their soulmate, and it's really embedded into people's culture?

I am interested and have many ideas.

Alien x Human/different species
Alien X different Alien species (Forbidden love)
Rich Married Man x poor college student
Brother x new step Brother
Boy Band Pop star x civilian
Boy Band Pop star x Rival Boy band member
Drug Addict x Doctor
Drug Addict student x Teacher
**Teacher x Student
Club worker x civilian
Club worker x man in high power (ie mob boss, owner of car dealership, etc)
Seriel Killer X Civilian
Police Officer X Fire Fighter
SWAT member/Law enforcement x Victim
Werewolf X Human
Werewolf X Werewolf
Slice of Life

Any of these work for you?

It's alright, sorry that it was confusing. Glad you found them in the end tho! I'll send you a pm but don't worry if I take awhile to reply after. Gotta go to bed. ^^;

Hello hello

Craving pokemon & danganronpa, & I have an idea for a soulmates plot in a danganronpa AU. Will update with more details tomorrow~

Hello, the inescapable Rp idea sounds really interesting. If you are still looking send me an Pm :)

Last edited:
hey, would you be interested in a soulmate rp? i liked the plot you had, ”look at me”, and i also have another idea as well. kind of. pm me if you’re interested!

I am interested and have many ideas.

Alien x Human/different species
Alien X different Alien species (Forbidden love)
Rich Married Man x poor college student
Brother x new step Brother
Boy Band Pop star x civilian
Boy Band Pop star x Rival Boy band member
Drug Addict x Doctor
Drug Addict student x Teacher
**Teacher x Student
Club worker x civilian
Club worker x man in high power (ie mob boss, owner of car dealership, etc)
Seriel Killer X Civilian
Police Officer X Fire Fighter
SWAT member/Law enforcement x Victim
Werewolf X Human
Werewolf X Werewolf
Slice of Life

Any of these work for you?

I'm ry3 interested in many of your roles. Would you be interested in rping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back