• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Yet Another One x One Search

VioletDieselPunk

Return of my Muse
I guess most people start off with a little blurb about themselves, ya? There's notmuch to me. I'm a nerd and I like nerdy things. I love music and tattoos. I have two dogs and I just really love all the animals.

That's about it I guess? TBH there's not a whole lot of interesting crap about me. So, now on to everyone's favorite part - THE RULES! My apologies if any of it comes across as harsh, I promise that I'm actually a pretty chill person. Just wanna get my points across ya know?

- Please be over 18, seeing I'm over that age and that some of my rps can have more mature themes I'd really prefer if who I'm rping with is over that age.

- I'd prefer the rp to be over email as it is the easiest medium for me. I don't rp over skype, kik, etc. I can be persuaded to rp over PMs here. I will not do threads.

-However I do have kik/discord to chat with you about plotting and other OOC stuff. Please message me to get these.

- PLEASE be okay with OOC chatter at least to the extent of plotting.

- I really like OOC chatter though, feel free to just talk to me about anything; headcanons, plot ideas, your daily life, whatever

- I do both fandom and original rps and don't have a preference as to either. If you have a fandom just ask me, I have so many that I couldn't really list them all here. I'm open to a good deal of original rps as well.

- I play both male and female and I STRONGLY prefer to double.

- I do both m x f and f x f.

- I typically type out about two paragraphs per post, per character. I can do a little more or a little less. I will say this though; no one liners.

- In light of recent rps, I'll add this again: NO ONE LINERS. I am not asking for 100k words describing the way your character's hair flows in the wind, but I am asking for more than five words for an entire reply. Seriously, I am pretty chill about reply lengths but...yeah.

-If you're looking for someone who is going to respond 10 times a day, I am most certainly not the person for you. I will do my best to reply several times during the week but I will not 100% guarantee that.

- However, if it's been a few days since you've last heard from me, please feel free to drop me a line. Chances are I've gotten distracted and I've spaced out.

- I'm not pro or anti dropping so I'll say this. Crap happens. Stuff goes on and sometimes stuff falls to the wayside. I'll make an attempt to contact you if I haven't heard back from you in awhile (and I assume people will do the same for me too) but I'm not going to bother, belittle or harass you if you don't respond. Cool? Cool.

- If I have disappeared from an rp with you in the past you have my utmost sincere apology. Like, honestly, I probably feel terrible about it.

- My limits are limits for a reason. I'm not going to change them, don't ask.

Limits: large age gaps, incest, mpreg, vore, pedophilia, toilet play, bestiality, rape/non-consensual sex, physical and mental abuse.

If your character has a past that involves some sort of abuse, that is fine. I just don't actively want it in the rp.

CRAVING:
If I can find someone who will rp Stardew Valley I might just pass out from being so happy. Even if you just play the game, let me know cuz I wanna talk about my farm!

Dragon Age Inquisition. I just picked up the game and all the feels man.
Fandoms: Chicago Fire, CSI (Las Vegas and New York), Marvel anything basically, some DC, Harry Potter, Dragon Age Inquisition (some Origins, I have't finished the game), Fallout (mainly 3 and 4), Doctor Who, Mortal Kombat, inFamous Second Son, Star Wars, Star Trek,
The Walking Dead, Pacific Rim, Psych, Twilight, Pokemon, Stardew Valley, Criminal Minds, Hawaii 5-0

There's probably more tbh but I can think of any so hit me up with your fandoms and I'll let you know if I do them.

Originals: Odd pairings (this list goes on and on tbh), post apocalyptic, zombies, vampires, werewolves, general fantasy stuff, medieval fantasy, so many things could go here. I love world building and I'm willing to base worlds off of established things (Harry Potter, Fallout, etc) but with our own twists and ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back