• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yet Another My Hero Academia Rp!

lonecoyote

Always Confused
Aloha babes and babettes!

a3b53f73cb388fbfc473d7ab8f51cecd.gif
So I've come for a simple request which is a My Hero Academia Rp! I just ask that you are semi literate and can play Shoto Todoroki to go with my OC female. I'll be happy to do the same for you!

I do work a full time job, but I do have time to roleplay when I get home and on my days off. That's literally it, so I look forward to hearing from you lovelies!

Or if you'd rather do a second generations My Hero Rp, I have a character for that as well!

Todoroki is my fav boy and I would love to rp with you. I do have dyslexia so my grammar won't be great but I try my best and use apps to help me with it if you're okay with that.

Hi friends! So if you are further interested in this rp, I'll only be taking partners for the second generation aspect. So character's kids and original oc's welcome for that! Can't wait to hear from you <3

xoxo,
lonecoyote

Users who are viewing this thread

Back