• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Yet Another MxM RP Search

Before I start, just some things:

• I don’t do furries/monsters (monsters that are basically human in anatomy are fine for me.)
  • I’m not a fan of traps or highly-feminine men.
  • A weird dislike I have is boys with hair that is longer than almost shoulder-length.
  • I also don’t care for muscles.
  • I really don’t like relationship drama/love triangles. I prefer the drama in an RP have to do with, like an actual villain.
  • I’m up for polyamorous.
  • No MPreg.
  • No incest.
  • Please, do not be the person who just abandons RP without giving me a reason.
  • Casual post length for the most part. My ADD is too powerful for novel-length posts. I usually do 1-2 paragraphs.
Pairings:
  • Singer x Old friend (someone who got left behind after the singer rose to fame)
  • Best friends to lovers
  • Human x Vampire
  • Enemies to lovers
  • Introvert x extrovert
  • Angel x demon
  • Quiet artist x loud musician
  • Mute x normal
  • Autistic* x neurotypical
  • More TBA
An asterisk means I’d like to portray that character.

I wouldn't mind doing the Singer x Old (with me being old as I don't know much about music) or the Human x Vampire or Angel x Demon.

Ok so do you want anime characters or real life face claims for characters?

Also, how old are the characters? Is there a preference for their ages?

Last edited:
A few specific plots:

• The Only One: A man’s attempts to hide his crush on his best friend cause some worry. He learns that his feelings aren’t one-sided after all.
  • Alone No Longer: All his life he’d pushed people away. When someone finally breaks through the walls he put up, he learns how to love.
  • The Prince’s Secret Affairs: The prince ("girl" of the relationship), curious and bored out of his mind, asks his servant and childhood friend to let him experience his first kiss. They end up having plenty more encounters of the romantic nature, but their idyllic though secret affair is endangered when the prince is informed of an arranged marriage.

I can relate. I have ADD as well and would definitely be interested in a vampire x human rp. I can play either role!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back