• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Yet another 1x1 thread (f/f) (m/f)

Polka Dot

r e e e
Hi! I'm in the mood for some writing again. Currently looking for a simple modern setting, with maybe some supernatural themes in it, nothing too fancy. Some ideas I have, if you mind taking a gander:

- Small town, childhood friends. One of them leaves , which to some degree contributed a bad end to their friendship. Years later that friend comes home, a somewhat bitter yet hopeful reunion ensues.

- Supernatural, witches, werewolves, vampires, etc. Story is set in a city where supernaturals live in discretion. Lore wise, witches are more accepted in society though are mostly tolerated when contained in an institution. The more beastly species are prosecuted when caught.

-Road Trip, A group of friends go on a road trip before graduation. Relationships develop, tensions grow, and shenanigans ensues. Requires multiple characters.

That's all I can get from the top of my head at the moment. I mainly play fxf but can also do mxf if doubling.

Will update once I get more ideas. Though If you have some ideas of your own with a similar level/theme, do let me know. Hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back