• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Yet again, another Asylum RP...

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream

So, me and

@Zaffre Blue have decided to create, yet again, another Asylum RP. -groans- Now I know how these all work. You enter the first day either over dramatic like surrounded by guards or just smuggle contraband in and no one notices. Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but not here. :D -cheers- This will be cut to about...give or take no more than 12. After 12 we will post additional requirements for acceptance. Now, here is the plot. I know most of these don't contain one but then its all "Lets go destroy the world n'shit" or "-Fades to black every other post-" and even "Fite meh bruh" oh and don't forget the "My back story is more depressing than yours!"

Plot

After being suspected by the government and kidnapped in the middle of the night (OMG SUCH A SHOCKER!!-voice drips with sarcasm-) you awaken to find that you are at the gate of what looks to be an old, worn down prison. Your clothes had been replaced with a thin white jumper, no pockets or zippers or visible. Your feet concealed in thick woolen socks that come to rest just above the ankle. Stumbling inside, still disorientated from the drugs, the gate locks behind you. After glancing at it with a slight fear you turn back to the building. Nearing the dilapidated structure, the biting wind finally seeping in through your clothing, you are met by what looks to be a nurse."Ah, another patient." Gesturing inside she would give a plastic grin "Welcome to the Oasis"

Please let us know if you have any interest, questions, concerns, Oreos?

Thank you for your time

@StoneWolf18 & @Zaffre Blue

hm, im intrested as I've never done something like this before... but at the same time i wouldnt know where to begin >.>

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]I believe we're ready ! Me and Aston can start getting the thread ready tonight .

[/QUOTE]
Who the hell is Ashton...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back