• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Year of the Spy

It's technically closed but only because I only wrote four pregens, so let's see what you've got!

I must say, you've got a lot of troubled characters here. Probably all of them smoke or drink. You probably even dance. Goodness, you even have a sorcerer in the team. I say you need a preacher, someone here that will bring the the Word to bear on these monstrosities. He's pretty smart and is persuasive, but he ain't a good shot and lacks most combat skills. He'll be known as the Reverend.

If you ain't bringing a preacher here, put a government agent instead. He'll wear a gas mask, will be referred to as John Doe, and will suck at talking to people. He is a good fighter and a great shot, and he'll probably receive orders to shoot anybody who reveals their operation. I don't know how to assign points to my character sheet so I'll leave it up to you.

I must admit, I feel like I'm on the edge of my seat on this one. Like I'm expecting something to jump out in front of me. It's more than a little frightening. But I like the way you eagerly let a newcomer like me in, so I'll stick around for the show.

Since the team is a government operation comprised of agents, the latter would work best. The Bureau hasn't admitted any preachers since an incident back in '67.

Head over to the OOC thread and check out what's going on, write a character, and we'll see about your stats when I finish work.

Since the team is a government operation comprised of agents, the latter would work best. The Bureau hasn't admitted any preachers since an incident back in '67.

Head over to the OOC thread and check out what's going on, write a character, and we'll see about your stats when I finish work.

What happened in '67?

Here's the thing about praying - I mean really praying, with all the sincerity and feeling you can muster.
You can't guarantee your god is the only one listening.

Whew, might be a good idea to break out the M16s.

ALSO, how many points should I allocate for the character sheet?

Whew, might be a good idea to break out the M16s.

ALSO, how many points should I allocate for the character sheet?

We can worry about that when I finish work today and can go over it with you.

And if you're on the edge of your seat now, just wait until we really get going.

We can worry about that when I finish work today and can go over it with you.

And if you're on the edge of your seat now, just wait until we really get going.

Okay, I've prepared the CS, and I think I've given him too much points (especially in firearms and health).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back