• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Ye Ole BBCode Shoppe

If I had the right programs on me, I could probably put something decent together... Right now though, I can't really make anything. Besides, they're probably way better over there in the Artwork forums.

BBcode -- There's a few examples in the first post in this thread -- Character Sheets, Overview pages, profile pages, interest checks - We code them, to make them look nice, to draw interest :)

Sure - That's always easier :)

And just for the record - we can only give you bbcode for the -information- section. We can't change any of the other stuff.

Ummm, this is weird to ask but can you see if there's a way to make the background bbc code have textures, like polkadots, or army style.

Also if you could find a way to make Print a render that'd be nice,

Oh and a cork borad bbC with pins. I like the stick notes, but I think it would be fun to see with all the school rp's

Also maybe some moving border... cuz reasons... and all

Don't think you have to try these out if they sound unreasonable.

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, this isn't the place for those kinds of requests. Me, Elle, and Dusky only offer to help users with what BBCode already exists. If you're looking into having more BBCode added - and all of the ones you listed would have to be added - you need to make a thread in Site Questions and Information.

I will say though, the moving border is probably out - anything that has animation requires either use of a gif image or a script, both of which would increase load time of the site without contributing anything to its function.

@Dusky - I didn't know who to tag, so I tagged all of you. I'm not particular with my request here, but if you'd be willing to set up a generic BBcode for posting which includes Name at the top, picture template at the top right corner, with statuses of the character below it, that would help me greatly. I'm a huge fan of the columns code, but it's not necessary. Whenever you guys get to it is fine! Please, thank you, and all of the praise to you guys!

@welian, @Elle Joyner@Dusky links to everyone (<3)

So I've seen some people, well one person, who when they comment, they this really cool background and border for their background. I was wondering if I could have something beautiful. bootiful*

You mean my post, Edward? You could just ask me if it's my background to my post you're looking for o~o If not, please pretend I was never here... .~.

Oops, I guess I'm not supposed to see... Well then, I have a thread I need to unwatch now. Sad that I have to unwatch it before I get the chance to see a flood of requests that I end up getting called for help on :x

welian said:
Bwuahahaha! Why not ask the source, then? xD
Ohai welian! Also bye! xD

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]whats asking for a source? Im kinda new the whole bbc scene.

[/QUOTE]
It's nothing BBCode specific. I was just teasing you and saying that if you really admire Kiyoko's work, you should probably just ask her how she does something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back