• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Ye Ole BBCode Shoppe

That much I got - What I mean is what sort of "something" ... Like... an overview page, a character sheet?

Updated Design and New Options

Just a heads up to you lovely folks watching this thread. We've got an exciting new design for the front page, as well as some new options --

• Gif. Design (basic)

• Image Editing

I will also be making some tutorials to include, as well as some character sheet templates, for those more comfortable working with code on their own :)

Also...

@readingraebow, @Dethbycoffee, @Dandelion Princess, @Corgi, @ScarletHood, @The Drift, @AkuTheWolfOkami

--And anyone I missed (hopefully no one?) -- If you would be so kind, (provided you're happy with the work done for you!)... would you mind typing up and PMing me a VERY brief review/survey... Just a basic "Y'all are the best everz, whut whut!" comment and then just give us a 1-5 rating with the stars system (just change the first 0 in the code to whatever number you feel is applicable) - Also, the name of whomever did your design :)

I'd like to include the testimonials in the front second, so folks can see our happy customers reactions :)

Code:
:0/5: Design
:0/5: Customer Service
:0/5: Speed of Service
:0/5: Overall Impression

@acer11 - I can, indeed. :)

~~

@Musician - Well... there's this ritual, see... Where you have to find a midget, sixteen dozen cows and a trampoline---Ooor... you could just ask that thar question <3

We could use another member, actually - seeing how Dusky's hiatus is indefinite.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

rsz_1545246-gendo_ikari_9531.png

tumblr_m7t7owbsXF1qk5769.gif

Is this.... truly what you want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back