• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Ye Ole BBCode Shoppe

@Dusky

LOL. Excuse my language, but O.M.F.G. That is incredible. Dusky, I'm dead (x_x). All of you have talent like this? That's unbelievable. It's crazy. It blows my mind. I gush over good stuff...and this is good stuff. I am not disappointed! Thank you very much! I shall go with the one that has tables :5/5:.

Are ya'll okay with more customers? Because I'm about to stuff your link in my signature/market you folks.

I could literally type 5 more paragraphs of thanks and shock, but I'll just say, wonderful. Thank you, thank you (:*).

It is well-deserved praise. This sounds cheesy, but it's inspiration. You can use this to inspire a lot of people to go the extra-mile with whatever they do. Plot-creation, execution, etc. I already hold myself to a high-standard, and that makes me want to work even harder. Might die of exhaustion, but it's a good thing! Keep up this wonderful service.

Can you all like, link together with another group and make a supermarket...or one-stop shop? I was thinking about Dusky's thing, and realized, damn. I kind of need characters too.

You know, @Elle Joyner, we probably should include ready-made templates in the first post.

But anyway, Masque, if you need anything feel free to put another request in. ouo

Yeah, or maybe a couple for each thing we do - like two styles of CSes, two styles of User Info, two styles of Overviews...

@White Masquerade - Did you connect with anyone about helping with that page? I know Dusky's having some issues and isn't able to get online for a bit... Not sure if Wellie picked it up or not :)

Elle Joyner] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL] - Did you connect with anyone about helping with that page? I know Dusky's having some issues and isn't able to get online for a bit... Not sure if Wellie picked it up or not :)
No I haven't. It's alright though! I know you 3 are busy, so it's no worry. I can live without it if need be (^.^)

No no ! I think what happened was, Dusky's internet went kaput and we didn't realize it till recently - so we all thought that she was working on it ! xD

If @welian is busy, I don't mind taking it up :) Just don't wanna take ALL the projects if Wellie wants some <3

Technically my brand of busy is hosting my long-distance boyfriend for a week and doing silly sappy lover stuff.

Buuuuut I still check in once a day, so I can take on any of the smaller projects.

Elle Joyner] xD You sappy nerd... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL] - I'll take the project then :) Can you PM me the details of what exactly you're looking for ?
Absolutely. Give me a few minutes, please

Ooh, this is just the place for me! Hey, hey! Can I apply to help out here or something!? I love working with BBCode and would love to help out, even if just as somebody's assistant!

Kanata said:
do you think you could make me an avatar/ profile picture
Hello, Kanata. This place here is for BBcodes. The things that makes your posts look organized and colorful. If you want to ask for an avatar, the best place would be the Artwork forum.

Some people will do it for you, some wont. Just keep looking through and someone might be able to help.

https://www.rpnation.com/forums/artwork.1619/

@Kanata - Yeah xD Unfortunately my artwork skills are not so great, but there's a bunch of folks in the Artwork forums (that Masque linked) who make Avatars either for free or for a small charge :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back