Yarr, (I'm) Maytea!

Maytea

Trouble Brewer
Lame puns aside, I'm Maytea. The username made me giggle and fits both my month of birth (may) and my recent acquisition of some fancy tea (along with an iced tea press to go with it!).

Nice to meet you!

A bit about me: I'm currently on summer vacation, I got my nails painted for the first time in over fifteen years and I take great enjoyment in fawning over cute dogs in the streets. I like lame puns, coming up with plots and daydreaming about my favorite fandoms. Finally, I've been writing for a long time, but just recently started to write more than a couple of paragraphs a post in my roleplays.

Finally, I think I'll mostly be looking for 1x1s.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Well, the Pun Tyrant approves of your name! Nice to meet you, Maytea! I hope you have a great time here (and I'll get to that in a moment) and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Now, since you like dogs:
shutterstock_66574117-300x300.jpg

The-stages-of-puppy-growth.jpg

impossibly-cute-puppy-21.jpg
brotherhood dog.gif Puppy Girl Shake.gif Tail Waggling Princess Puppy.GIF tumblr_n58ebwmgZm1qm5nqro1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back