• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yaoi Ship Master Post~

Do you love Yaoi~?

• Hell Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You already requested to roleplay Pokemon with me and I asked you to start the roleplay and you never started it, so I assumed you did not want to anymore. If you actually do then PM me, again.

/ falls and rolls all over thread/

Thank you. I honestly thought I joined this website just to be bombarded with more mainstream shows and movies. You're literally my saving grace. OTL

Ahem.

Anyways. Hi. Blackcosmos, BC, if you'd like. I can't really pick so... between Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn (DinoHiba), or Pokémon (NTouya), the latter of which I have sort of an idea for, which would you prefer? (Also, fun fact since I feel like no one else acknowledges my baby, I would love to play Ushijima but I ship him with someone else. OTL)

WAIT. NO. OTL YOU CAN'T.

I am new, and I do not have access to PM's... so maybe I can keep posting here for now.

Sorry to kill your joy. ): I know. I hate it.

Hi! I'm interested in doing a Eren x Levi or Erwin x Levi roleplay. If you'd like to, can you send me a pm? (: Thank you.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back