• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yaoi Recruitment!

Pusheen

Hello~! Welcome to My Thread and I'm very pleased to see that this has interested you in some ways. I've been looking to do an RP for quite some time, I find that I have enough time in my day to do these things. Mainly, I'm looking to do some Shiipings/Pairings that I LOVE!!!

I only have a few conditions:

• I'm a Uke and the Characters in bold test is who I would like to be but that can always change if you ask me.
  • I need Literacy~! And YES i'll require a character sheet if we are doing an original.
  • I'm open to AU - Alternate Universes- for Shippings.
  • I have school and I know you have lives too so it's alright if you go a few days without replying, I do it sometimes too.

Now Here Comes The Best Part!

Pairings/Shippings:

Magi -

Masrur x Sharrkan

Kassim x Alibaba

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden -

Kakuzu x Hidan

Shino x Kiba

Kuroko No Basuke -

Aomine x Kise

Aomine x Kagami

Bleach -

Ichigo x Grimmjow

Byakuya x Renji

Shuhei x Renji

Sengoku Basara -

Sasuke x Date

Kojuro x Date

Fairy Tail -

Lyon x Gray

Gray x Natsu

Laxus x Mystogan (Not really sure who is top & bottom in this relationship)

Durarara!! -

Akabayashi x Shiki

Hetalia -

America x England

France x England

Prussia x Austria

Spain x Romano

Russia x China

Alright I think that's the end of my Pairings list. Also, like to remind you that we do an AU Rp for the pairings.

Here is a list of regular old Ideas, feel free to pitch your own if non of this interest you!

Regular Old Ideas:

Editor x Writer

Divorced man x Neighbor

Kidnapped x Kidnapper

Father x Son's Best Friend

Doctor x Patient

Yakuza Boss x Young lackey

Coach x Player

Pharaoh x Servant

Lord x Ninja

Master x Slave

Last One:

So I read this Doujinshi awhile back and I loved the plot so very MUCH!

If anyone was interested in doing this one with me it would be greatly appreciated. The plot was bascially about two best friends since childhood, BoyA always shared his things with BoyB and he took it without fuss. As they got older the rule seemed to apply to women as well, BoyA would go out with girls and share them with the other. It never worked out in the end becuase the girls always fell in love with BoyB, they would break up with BoyA and throw themselves at BoyB which would never end well because he always refused. Now BoyA seems to reunite with an old classmate of his, the classmate never really talked much but when he did he would talk with BoyA. The classmate had a mean expression all the time and has held a huge crush on BoyA for the longest time, they hook up one night and then later introduce the classmate and BoyB together! Alright there you go, I really love it and you might have seen the Doujinshi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm I'm very interested in the doujinshi plot! I'd be willing to do it with you if you don't mind~ would we just create our own characters though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back