• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yaoi Drama Mpreg Ideas

Cassie-Roll

Stuck in a Solo Adventure in the Trash Bin
Alright so first off rules for this:

PG-13 aka, no detailed stuff, if deep romance is pursued we will do a timeskip

I will be the uke.

Ideas:

1. Your character is a god (Of whatever you like) and is forced into an engagement he doesn't want to be it. To get out your character finds a special human, my character, that he had watched and been fond of, and gets him pregnant. My character will be nervous and surprised to find out, maybe feeling a bit betrayed by your character, but they will work it out and become a family. OPEN

2. My character is a siren and tried to get your character for a meal, until he saw him and started to feel different about him. My character falls for your character and overtime the two get closer, my character does not want your character to leave though and uses his siren song to make your character love him temporarily. My character gets pregnant and your character can either be happy or angry. Maybe your character leaves my character for a while, but when he can't get my character off his mind he goes to find my character and the two begin a relationship. OPEN

3. The world population has quickly declined and now when kids reach the age sixteen they're paired off to have children, my character has been given the role of having the children. Either A) our characters are best friends or B) Our characters hate each other and they are paired together. OPEN

4. Our characters are animal hybrids, mine is an omega, which holds the submissive role and has children, yours is alpha, the more dominant one in the relationship. OPEN

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back