• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yaoi Angst/Drama Roleplay Idea

Cassie-Roll

Stuck in a Solo Adventure in the Trash Bin
So first thing's first, I rp uke only so if you don't want to rp a seme I am not the person for you.

My idea is that my character Hikaru is best friends with your character, they're going to college in the same city now, my character is going to train to be a professional swimmer since he's really talented at it. One day when the two go to the beach together a storm starts and the water gets unpredictable. Hikaru gets smashed into a rock and is knocked out, your character saves mine. When my character is brought to the hospital it turns out that Hikaru is now paralyzed waist down. Hikaru is crushed by the news and the fact he will never be able to swim again, and now your character has been thrust into the role of taking care of Hikaru. Hikaru now has to live with your character and will have to find a new life to live.

Hikaru

Personality: Stoic, quiet, loves swimming, talented artist and cook, not good with people, introverted.

Looks: Skinny, black hair, blue eyes, slim waist, feminine face and features, shorter

xD Okay

I like how you're just like 'i'll check it out' you find it in like a minute and then just reply 'interested' xD It made me laugh.

Do you want pre established relationship or a relationship to establish after or..?

I'm the same way, however if you would like to do a thread I would have to ask you to make it as I am horrible at coding.

Do you want established relationship or a relationship that starts after the accident?

Hmm that is a good question, personally would like an established relationship as stated in the description.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back