• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yandere Simulator RP?

xYandereChan

Ayano / Ayato Aishi
I was told that RPNation is a good roleplay site, and that there are many friendly roleplayers here. This is my first time here and I'm not entirely sure where to post this, but I think I got it right. If anyone is still interested in roleplaying Yandere Simulator, I'd love to do it! Yandere-Chan can be genderbent, and I noticed that the genderbent world of Yandere Sim. made by YandereDev has more personality than the female world.

If you wish for my to roleplay as Yandere-kun, then I'll gladly do so. Senpai is changeable, so it can be any OC or muse you choose. Female or male, whichever you choose. ♥ I just hope I posted in the right place, heh. Let me know if you're interested!​

Thank you, Short Round Short Round ! I'm still learning about the different buttons, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. ♥

Eeee! I love the characters in Yandere Simulator, including Ryoba. She's my favourite Yandere next to Ayato. I'm glad, Monumentalist Monumentalist . I hope the create a legendary story! >w<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back