• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ⚘Yandere Simulator High School Roleplay⚘

An impromptu rp? Like this?

After a long day of doing nothing but watch netflix, complete economic homework, and eat junk food, Stamper has decided to enter the thread know as "Yandere Simulator High School Roleplay" which was characterized as an Interest Check. She had nothing better to do with her time other than read over what other people have posted without her. Quite a sad sap she is, she thinks, looking at the lovely bag of chips beside her. If only life was as simple as that potato chip. Maybe she wouldn't be typing up stupid nonsense in an interest check thread. After all potato chips did not have hands. Or maybe they do.

-FIN-

Stamper said:
An impromptu rp? Like this?
After a long day of doing nothing but watch netflix, complete economic homework, and eat junk food, Stamper has decided to enter the thread know as "Yandere Simulator High School Roleplay" which was characterized as an Interest Check. She had nothing better to do with her time other than read over what other people have posted without her. Quite a sad sap she is, she thinks, looking at the lovely bag of chips beside her. If only life was as simple as that potato chip. Maybe she wouldn't be typing up stupid nonsense in an interest check thread. After all potato chips did not have hands. Or maybe they do.

-FIN-

Is it bad that is about 1/2 of us xD

Oh no..It is growing

That+thing+is+terrifying+_0e38290eba24b0b8b5779fcb6ceadf3e.jpg

I said maybe at first but i changed my mind i might have a little trouble with speedch since deaf so don't judge me please

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Well we are trying to make sure it isn't too big...to no avail..

[/QUOTE]
...To no avail indeed.

Maybe if you guys didn't post so much it wouldn't be near the top for everyone to see ;)

But whatever. The more people who join, the more people who could be Yandere!

No, I meant after that message :c I welcome you sincerely though I am merely a participant.

Well, now my feelings are hurt *fake tear*.I do reccomend you giys stop posting in here, im trying to find rps and other people are too. If this keeps popping up they will head to it and will be let down for the fact that you guys are just simply posting here like it is an OOC chat room and not a recruitment center for the rp itself.

[QUOTE="Sebastian Gump]Well, now my feelings are hurt *fake tear*.I do reccomend you giys stop posting in here, im trying to find rps and other people are too. If this keeps popping up they will head to it and will be let down for the fact that you guys are just simply posting here like it is an OOC chat room and not a recruitment center for the rp itself.

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, we took care of it.

[QUOTE="Sebastian Gump]Thank you, shame I couldn't. Welp, ill bebe off.

[/QUOTE]
Those guys have no right to close recruitment please don't feel unwelcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back