• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ⚘Yandere Simulator High School Roleplay⚘

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]I can only imagine what I would miss when I have to go to school tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]
Haha, good thing I graduated this year! School for me is at 5:30pm now, and only twice a week. Lot more homework though...

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]I am in the first year of High School.

[/QUOTE]
Enjoy it while it lasts, like seriously. Being an "Adult" sucks.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Meh, I'll just you know, skip the adult part and be a kid xD

[/QUOTE]
That's why I'm here eating sour patch kids for breakfast! :D Cuz why not?!

(Although I guess its lunch now.. I woke up about a hour ago..)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Rookie]That's why I'm here eating sour patch kids for breakfast! :D Cuz why not?!

[/QUOTE]
This is going to be my job - playing video games xD

[QUOTE="The Rookie]That's why I'm here eating sour patch kids for breakfast! :D Cuz why not?!

[/QUOTE]
I think that is a snack but -shrug-

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]This is going to be my job - playing video games xD

[/QUOTE]
The best job is one that you love doing! Reach for the stars!

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Meh, I'll just you know, skip the adult part and be a kid xD

[/QUOTE]
Yea I did that too. Now I live in my parents basement and do nothing all day :c :D

Guy guesss what i'ave see shit and motherfucker's in my life:
DIYLVXP.jpg
images

We should have stopped lets keep going

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah it was mostly someone liking my posts i was like wooooow but it made me happy at same time i just got back from a 2 hour drive to a park

Users who are viewing this thread

Back