• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Yandere! I will love you to death... (Roughdraft)

Saint Nhoj

King of Naps
Shin Yatoshi was just your average run of the mill high school senior. Average grades, looks, athleticism... Basically if this guy was a cereal he would be the store brand. About half way though his senior year his above average dad gets a promotion within the company he works for (ironically enough it's a company that makes store brand cereal) and that forces the Yatoshi family to move to the country side. Unlike most people who would be upset about switching schools Shin is overwhelmed with joy. Maybe now he can finally step out of his shell, develop a personality, and finally be the person he always wanted to be! Little does he know that all of the students and faculty of the school he will be attending have been murdered and replaced by fanatical romance driven psychopaths... Hilarity and death ensues.

Well my original interest thread got a good bit of interest so I drafted a storyline hope you like it! If I see 6 people say they want to join I will then get the rp underway. Also this is a role play as well as a game to see who can create the most interesting yandere!

Rules of the role play!!! (Not in any particular order)

1. What I say goes (it stops infighting and makes things go smoothly. I am a fair and just Gm ;D)

1a. Have fun and follow websites rules! (Gore, violence, and language allowed)

2. Your character must be a yandere! (You have the choice of any gender you want your yandere to be and if you don't feel comfortable with the MC being a guy make your character a yandere that is totally convinced the MC is a girl)

3. Stay active or else your yandere may not be there when you get back! Kinda like those key chain pets after three days and no post your character will have died a horrible death.

How this is going to work:

This games is not so much about the MC so much as the yanderes. Starting from character creation all the way to the end of the role play I will be grading your characters and at the end I will rate them from 1(As yandere as a bunny)-10(I don't want to close my eyes because I am that afraid of your character)

Best yandere of the game gets a golf clap from the group. This rp will be broken up to 3 acts and there will be set of rules for each act so things don't go from 0 to 10 on the intensity scale in the first 3 seconds of the rp

Act I: The move

This act is all about character building! I want you to build up your yanderes personality so when their big break comes it's more enjoyable!

Act II: Suspicions

Our main character develops common sense and starts to realize things may not be what they seem.

Act III: Bloodbath

We will cross this road when we get to it :)

I know this is extremely basic overview so If you have any questions about this rp feel free to ask! This is still in the rough draft stage but you can go ahead and reserve spots now if this is your cup o tea. If 6 people reserve a spot now I will 100% commit to this rp and have it up within the week!

I'm in!

I have the mind of a yandere... If ya know what I mean ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thaumaturge said:
I'm still in, I assure ya, just wanted to do a more......unique......thing with my guy...
Oh yea I'll allow that special case but he still needs to be a psychopath to fit with the plot

He is kind of a yandere, he's just......more passive, more platonic(does that word really apply to yandere's?). He's trying to help the main guy escape only to then watch over him forever...

Thaumaturge said:
He is kind of a yandere, he's just......more passive, more platonic(does that word really apply to yandere's?). He's trying to help the main guy escape only to then watch over him forever...
Yes yanderes are love driven so platonic would be no problem because love is shown in many ways (in that case it would be like a protectorate kind of thing)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Saint Nhoj]Just one is preferable but if you are really dead set on two I could make an exception :P

[/QUOTE]
I would love it if I could have two. I have many ideas I would love to use! Thank you so much!

As it has already been said we have enough people interested so I will have the rp up within the week so prep your character. I have no set template in mind so yea just be thinking of a character!

Of course! Would you like it to be detailed or simple? (I will include side notes that you can take out depending on the choice,)

Corgi said:
Of course! Would you like it to be detailed or simple? (I will include side notes that you can take out depending on the choice,)
Pm me one and I'll make adjustments from there

Sorry for the late reply. I've been getting stuck with philosophy homework. I like the ideas, it makes for a simple and engaging experience

[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]Sorry for the late reply. I've been getting stuck with philosophy homework. I like the ideas, it makes for a simple and engaging experience

[/QUOTE]
Lol sounds like me with physics

Actually I have an excellent idea for my character now, is there a place to post him or should I wait till the IC is out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back