• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Y'all ever just end up in disney movies?

Bronco

I pull levers
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Bit of an idea I was pitched by a friend of mind. Long story short, we went to disney one time and just memed around for the day. Hardly rode any rides but it was still a great time, I also got to hear all about my buddy's favorite stream of theme park related novels: Kingdom Keepers. I never got into it myself and he only read them when he was in middle school, but the idea of a bunch of dumb teens getting sucked into fantasy plots seemed like a recipe for absolute mayhem.

WITH THAT OUT OF THE WAY, my idea is simple. A bunch of teens that have no business whatsoever being in a kid's park are forced to find a way to enjoy the day. Whether they were told to keep an eye on some little cousin of there's or were dragged along on some family venture, none of them really care much for the theme park atmosphere. However, do to supernatural events or some kind of magic, they're transported into the worlds of the theme park's many sections and their properties.

Feel free to reply if you're interested, I don't really know if we're gonna use a actual theme park or some made up one but we can decide that once we get a member count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back