• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Yalandor: Project “Withstand” OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Thank you, I believe my character would fit more with the support role.

Then by all means let them~! I personally have a place in my heart for healers of any sort and often take to them myself, but this time around I wanted to showcase a bit of a darker character-side. Or at least deadlier.

Alright everyone, I’m off work. Still got to make it home but once that happens I’ll be making an announcement and some changes to the interest thread all hopefully to make the RP start sooner!

Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler CkSmalling CkSmalling Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian TheInsanityOfBobSemple TheInsanityOfBobSemple L Libero Remembrance Remembrance

Alright, to all those that have shown interest and not said otherwise including both those with CS posted and in the making or not posted. I will be making it a point that I will do my best to start up the Roleplay once we have 4-5 character sheets (not including my own) and allow all others to jump into it upon creation of their characters and finding of a good insertion point. Mostly so we can keep the ball rolling and allow for this to kick off into the action I have planned for our first official test run of the Project.

Also, I will no longer be expecting a post a day which I realize for some people can be asking a bit much but hey, people be busy and I know this so I shall accommodate accordingly. So less time constraint but at least once a week so we may continue the story without moving ahead and leaving anyone to catch up, but anyone wanting to post more than that is more than welcome.

That’s it for the announcement really, just a few information points and that’s it. I hope to kick this off soon and let you guys experience what I will try my best to show~!
I will also be making some minor adjustments to the interest check but it shouldn’t affect any of you really, just me altering expectations a bit.

Finally finished my char, sorry it took so long and let me know if there's anything I need to change.

Hey it’s no worries, you got it at some point and that’s what matters. Also, lovely work, I do like how he came together:

Alright since we have 4 character sheets all ready, do you guys think I should go ahead and start up the main thread today and let any new starts insert themselves as we go?

Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian L Libero CkSmalling CkSmalling

Just a heads up to let you guys know I’ll be making the Main Thread soon! Or at the very least will try to get it posted tonight as I have work in the morning and through part of the afternoon. I will also be keeping the Interest check open to allow for more people to show up. But other than that, prepare to begin the Project in full.

It is done. I hope the first post is to your liking guys, I’ll be trying my best to provide good visuals for the areas we are in and try to keep things rolling as we go in whatever way I can for the story. But never be afraid to try branching off in your own way within this, I only have a couple plot ideas set up, everything else is a large mystery to allow for creativity to flow for everyone involved.

So yeah, we’re off~!

I have a question about the way you wrote the knight. You mentioned (in short) they pretty much have access to every firearm available. Does that mean they can put it out anywhere, or just that they can choose whatever they want *before* going out on a mission? But still have to carry it around like a *cough* mundane soldier?

I have a question about the way you wrote the knight. You mentioned (in short) they pretty much have access to every firearm available. Does that mean they can put it out anywhere, or just that they can choose whatever they want *before* going out on a mission? But still have to carry it around like a *cough* mundane soldier?

Ah, a fair question. The way I have it currently planned is that they will have to carry much like a mundane soldier aside from the extra space within their back for an extra weapon. So much like their siblings, they will have to carry it around as a normal being would. But given the time era and technology, I am not opposed to hearing suggestions for new roles, or any sort of weapon that acts as a Jack-of-all-trades. I even discussed a blade acting as an arm, or to be exact, a chainsword. So concealable or interchangeable arms as various weaponry are not against any rules or ideas.

But that was beside the point, while a Knight can access any and all weaponry they will most likely have to choose their gear before the mission starts and thus carry them as a mundane soldier would. Though any ideas to deal with that in some way I am more than glad to hear or listen to.

Ah, a fair question. The way I have it currently planned is that they will have to carry much like a mundane soldier aside from the extra space within their back for an extra weapon. So much like their siblings, they will have to carry it around as a normal being would. But given the time era and technology, I am not opposed to hearing suggestions for new roles, or any sort of weapon that acts as a Jack-of-all-trades. I even discussed a blade acting as an arm, or to be exact, a chainsword. So concealable or interchangeable arms as various weaponry are not against any rules or ideas.

But that was beside the point, while a Knight can access any and all weaponry they will most likely have to choose their gear before the mission starts and thus carry them as a mundane soldier would. Though any ideas to deal with that in some way I am more than glad to hear or listen to.

Oh and not to forget that while they do have access to any weapon that the corporations have (which is essentially everything) they are also the most proficient in all of those weapons. As in, while they carry them like a mundane, they can wield them with the proficiency comparable to a god of war… So to speak.

A notification to TheInsanityOfBobSemple TheInsanityOfBobSemple & Remembrance Remembrance , I believe it has been almost a week since I have heard from either of you and sadly I will be presenting both of you with a deadline. If you would like to be part of this roleplay I will be informing you that I would like for both of you to have a character sheet up by the night of Wednesday otherwise come the next day I will be assuming you cannot participate and will be removing your names from the roles list. Also a pm stating that you plan to do a character sheet but need more time is acceptable but I will merely extend the deadline. My apologies but I do need to keep count of my players and be able to know who is what and when.

A small note to everyone who reads this and is part of the roleplay, I will be putting a Role-Keeper of sorts on the first post I made in this chat to let everyone stay up to date as to what characters are in play and who their players are. Also to allow it to be easier for me to see who is who if I need to contact any of you for some reason XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back